Thirteen

Lizzy's POV

"Wake up" I heard someone say. Next thing I knew, there was a pillow to my face.

"W-what" I said.

"Get up!" it was Danny.

"What time is it" I asked.

"6:45. You need to get ready"

"Fine."

I didn't want to go to school today. The boys would treat me differently because of what happened. I'm just gonna ignore them all. I'm not talking to ANYONE.

Danny left my room and I got dressed.

I wore black leggings, white shirt, and an Adidas hoodie. Then I put some back vans with it.

I straightened my hair it put on my makeup. I look different today. In my opinion, I look better than I usually am.

I had to put extra powder on to cover up my bruises and then cover up my scars.

___________

I went downstairs and saw a note.

"Hi guys. I had to go in early again, love mom"

"Moms at work" Danny said.

"Yeah I just read the note."

"I'm going back to my apartment but I'll be here later around dinner time" Danny said.

"Okay. I'm going to school"

"Have fun"

"We'll see" with that I grabbed my book bag and walked to the bus stop.

__________

The guys were behind me but they were whispering.

I wasn't going to talk to ANY of them.

When I reached the bus stop, they all kept their distance from me. Being ignored by them feels better than bulled by. Even Nash was with them and ignoring me, but I didn't care.

The bus came and I waited until they got on the bus.

"Terribly sorry bout' your Poppa" said the bus driver.

"Thanks. I appreciate that" I replied.

There was an open seat and as soon as I saw it I rushed to sit down in it. I didn't want to talk to anyone.

__________

We made it to the school where Jack and Jack were waiting for me. Of course...

I walked up slowly and then as I got closer I started getting faster and faster.

"Lizzy!" one of them yelled. I couldn't tell.

I sprinted inside to my locker. No time to play around. I put my book bag in and grabbed my book and went to first period where I could be safe.

The guys were coming towards me but I rushed passed them and into my Math class.

I took my seat and relaxed. I let out a sigh of relief. I made it one morning without a knee in my stomach.

As soon as everyone was in the class, our principal came in and said, "class this is a study hall. If you don't have any homework to work on then I give you permission to talk to your peers QUIETLY" and then he walked out.

Of course no one had homework...it was first period.

I sat at my desk and took out my sketch book. I love to sketch. I'm not that good but if I draw someone you may possibly recognize them.