Nine

Thanks so much for reading guys!

Instagram : @pennysouls

@http.radlizzy

Lizzy's POV

I woke up in a white room with doctors all around me.

I quickly closes my eyes and fell asleep I think.

___________

I woke up again...

"Hi hon you feeling alright?"

"Y-yes. Who are you?"

"I'm your nurse. Is it alright if we ask you some questions"

"Sure"

"Are you depressed"

"Um why"

"We just need you to answer these questions."

"Oh ok. Then yes. I am"

"Is there physical abuse from your parents"

"No"

There were about 15 more questions they asked but just face it. I failed. Again.

___________

My mom came into the room when the nurse left. This is going to be hard...

"Hi Liz" my mom said. Her eyes were red. She was crying.

"Hi" I said softly.

"You feeling okay?"

"Yeah I feel fine"

"That's good" I think she's afraid to ask me why I did this.

"Yeah" I said.

"Well a you know Nash Grier, Cam Dallas and Matt Espinosa right?"

Woah why is my mom saying their names?

"Y-yeah..."

"They stopped to visit you. Isn't that nice. They're in the waiting room I'll go get them."

"N-no it's fine"

"No please I don't mind getting them"

My mom still doesn't know about what they do to me.

"Oh and why is your face all purple?" She wondered.

"Oh ummmm... in PE we played dodgeball and I got hit in the face" looks like my makeup wore off.

"Oh ok. I'll go get them now" she left the room to get the guys. Why would they want to be here. Thank god there's security cameras. If anything goes wrong we can show the nurse.

My mom came back I and said, "now there's more guys here. Wow I didn't know you were so popular"

Um I'm not.

"Oh" is all I could manage to say.

"I'll leave so they can talk to you"

My mom left and then closed the door and motioned for the guys to go in. ALL of them were there. Not just 5 all 9.

I wanted to cry. I looked over at my heart monitor and saw it was going faster and faster.

They all saw me and gasped.

I looked down because I didn't want to see them.

Once they were all in the room, none of them said anything.

"Why are you guys here" I said without making ANY contact.

"We wanted to see if you're okay" Nash said. I can tell almost all of the guys were about to cry. Why would they tho. They didn't cry when their fist connected my face. Or when connected to my stomach.

"Bullshit" I said now looking up to face them.

"Huh?" they said.

"Why would you guys even care. Didn't you guys just come to take a picture and send it to the whole school."

"N-no. We wanted to see if you..." Cam said.

"Wanted to see if I was gonna be ok so you guys could still pick on me. I now I get it. They flushed my stomach and stitched my arms up. I'm fine. I'll be back to school probably Tuesday so I hope you have some awesome master plan for me when I get back"

"Well um" Carter said.

"We're sorry" Matt said.

"Yeah right. You know what. Thanks for coming and all but maybe it's time for you guys to leave. I'll see you at school" I said in a snippy attitude. The guys walked out of the room and left the hospital.