The Worst One: avalanche Pt3

Y/N

We ran through the forest having a fair encounter with grim along the way. I was to far a head from the team I would take the main course while everyone else would take the scraps. STRQ had their mission to do I had a personal vendetta. Whoever destroyed this town were going to be 6 feet under. It could have been a grim, a faunces, or even a human I didn't care.
"Wait up Y/N!" The team shouted behind me, I didn't know who it was the sound of their voices bounced off the trees.
A grim popped out from the corner of my eye. Full heartedly I implied Aoi into the head of the balwolf cutting downwards until it burned to ash.
"Y/N! What's the matter?" Raven pulled me a side holding me by the wrist, "if you keep fighting the way you are now you'll get yourself kill! Worst someone else!"
Truth be told I almost pull Aoi on her my mind was in a fog on revenge, killer intent. I almost did, luckily summer slapped me across the face. Funny it had left a mark, yet I looked back at everyone. Tai, summer, Qrow, and raven. They all knew how I felt yet I neglected them.
"Raven's right Y/N!" Summer shouted as the rest of team STRQ caught up. I need a moment. I looked up at the trees through the cracks of the beaches I could see the sky. I need to calm down somehow, I didn't want to get anyone killed.
"Y/N," raven called out she pushed my head back her hand having been placed on my face, "I want you to take a deep breath," I listen still having my eyes open looking out through the gaps of Ravens fingers. She slid them down my face my eyes automatically closing I exhaled, "Good now open them."
I couldn't thank her enough for that, but my calm mentality swiftly ended. A quick flicker of light in the trees I shoved Raven out of the way. A loud echo bounced off the trees surrounding us. My right arm fell to my side. Another sound echo, I closed my eyes thinking the worst.
"You idiot don't just stand there!" Qrow shouted blocking a shot. Another Echo Tai had tackled me to cover behind the trees.
"How is he?" Summer asked.
"Can't say for sure looks like the round made an exit wound through the arm, I can do a rough patch, but you'll need to be looked at quickly."
I couldn't help but look at my surrounding Qrow had been keeping an eye out look for the shooter while Raven was in wide eye about what had happen.
"Y/N!" Summer looked at me all I could hear is ringing in my head, "squeeze my hands!"
My vision was burry it was hard to make out the scenery, but from the corn of my eye Raven looked the most clear. My body started to boil, my body began to shack sparaticly. I didn't feel right it was like something was resonating with something or someone.
"Somethings wrong! Tai get over here! Everyone were pulling out of this mission!"

-three days later-

Summer's POV

I waited outside in the hall looking at those two. Raven had dug her head in the bed still holding on to Y/N hand. We haven't been to class in three days since what had happen to Y/N.
"How are they." Tai said bring me a cup of coffee sweet of him the way I like it three creams and two sugar.
"She hasn't left his side since we came back. I'd bring her something to eat every now and then, but hasn't had a good night sleep. As for Y/N he flat lined twice in the course of three hours."
"It miserable to see our friends like that."
"But for Y/N, and his experience four days ago. It hit him so rough. The village, old man Lyold."
I looked back at the two, Y/N eyes still shut, Raven still resting. As leader I was going to help the best I could. Telling tai to follow me we entered Y/N room. Placing my hands on Ravens shoulder rocking her gently for her to wake up. A cute little grunt escaped from her lips. When she saw tai and I she turned her head. To late you're mine raven.
"Raven, go to bed, tai and me will stay by his side."
"I can't do that summer...I cause this, it would have been me on this bed if he didn't intervene."
"Don't say that, I'm sure Y/N would be doing the same thing as you right now if you were in that bed. As leader I held myself accountable to putting my team in the arms of danger."
"I'm sorry Summer." Raven muttered.
I finally saw raven crying for once something I don't wanna see personally, "tai can you take her back?"