5 Times Tony Acted Like A Total Dad

And one time he actually was...

(Also, if that picture doesn't make you at least smile, you are a stone faced god)

TW: eating disorders

(1)

Peter has been busy.

Criminals are coming out more, Teachers seem to love giving homework and assignments lately, and May is never home due to working overtime.

So Peter has been keeping the house clean, watching out for the little guy, doing school work, and not eating.

I mean, he just doesn't have time.

Plus he's only gone a week with only one meal.

It was lunch time, Peter was sitting with Ned and MJ.

Peter was working on his Algebra homework, so he would be able to get some extra Spider-Man time.

"Dude, aren't you going to eat?"

Peter looked away from his homework to Ned, "I'll get something to eat when I get home, I need to get this done."

Ned sighed, he knew Peter wasn't eating. Ned has been trying to get him to eat since he found out Peter has been skipping meals.

So, he went to his last resort.

"I'll be back." Ned said, standing up and going to the hall.

Ned pulled pulled out his phone, going to his contacts.

He scrolled until he found the right one.

He was only supposed to call when something really bad has happened and Peter couldn't make the call himself.

So, he tapped the call button for Tony Stark.

"Ted? Why are you calling? Is Peter okay?" Tony answered immediately.

"Um, well, you see, I don't really know." Ned sputtered, suddenly nervous.

"And what does that mean exactly." Tony's tone was not a happy one.

"Well, he hasn't eaten for at least a week. I know he was advanced metabolism, so-"

"I'll handle this Ted."

Ned looked at his screen as Tony hung up.

Now he was worried on how Tony would approach Peter on the matter.

Ned walked back to the Cafeteria and sat next to Peter, Peter was to engulfed in his homework to notice that Ned was back.

Or that he left.

Ned sat for a few minutes, wondering what Tony was going to do.

Then the whispers started.

"OHMYGODITSTONYSTARK!" Flash yelled. (ohmygoditsrobertdowneyjr)

Peter still didn't look up, he had blocked out the world with his earbuds and music blasting in his ears.

Tony fucking Stark was walking towards Peter Parker, with two muffins and a cup of milk in his hands.

He walked behind Peter silently.

Then yanked the earbuds out of his ears.

"What the fuck-" Peter turned around and saw Tony.

"Why-" Peter didn't finish his question as Tony shoved a piece of a muffin in his mouth.

"In Steve's words, 'language'" Tony said, putting the rest of the muffin in Peters hand and putting the other one and the milk down in front of him.