Family Day

⚠⚠⚠mentions and acts of human trafficking ⚠⚠⚠

There will be a trigger warning when  part comes up. But the beginning and ending is fluff so you good until the middle.

͡° ͜ʖ ͡ – name him, he's here to say this is not edited. (Figure out wish name you Cucumbers like better and that's what I'll call him)

Anyway,

Enjoy the beginning fluff.

The sun was shining as Peter, Tony, Natasha (who has red hair here), Clint, Buck, and Steve were planning a 'Family Day'.

No one remembers who suggested the idea of a family day. They all just remember agreeing to do it this Saturday. And now it's Saturday so they were all gathered in the living room.

Tony was sitting against the couch on the floor, Peter curled up to his side. Natasha was sitting on the far left of the couch, her legs resting on Clints lap. Bucky was sitting beside Clint, Steve on the other side of Bucky with his arm draped across his husband's shoulders.

Clint immediately suggested going to the arcade, which was shut down immediately by Steve.

"The kids that go there probably smoke and do drugs. That is not a good influence for Peter!"

Peter, who actually liked the idea, huffed and crossed his arms. Tony smiled at his kid and ruffled his hair.

"Don't worry, Kiddo. We'll think of something soon."

Peter gave Tony his 'You sure about that?' look as he nodded at Clint and Steve arguing.

"The arcade is a great idea! You just don't wanna go 'cause you're an old man and don't know how to play any of the games!"

Steve shook his head. "I can play plenty of games. I just think we should go to the water park."

Clint scoffed, "Peter's senses would go crazy in there, dumbass."

"Steve he said a bad language word!"

"Jesus Christ, when will you stop that?"

"How about we just go to the park?"

Everyone turned their heads to the sound of the voice, Peter was sitting there fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"Sounds good to me," Natasha leaned forward and ruffled the kids hair.

"Will you guys stop that!" Peter pouted as he tried to fix his tangled mess of curls.

( ̄ω ̄;) Carols back from her vacation with her kids. She says she missed you all and have a great day/night! :)

(It's currently 4, almost 5am here and I haven't slept at all. Don't worry, I'm fine 🤠)

As the van (lmao just imagine Tony driving a mini van with all his kids) pulled up to the park.

Clint was the first one out, running to the swings. Peter was the second, following Clint's example.

"DaD cOmE pUsH mE oN tHe SwiNg!"

Tony sighed as he got out the van and made his way over to his son, the entire time he was thinking 'what the hell did I agree too?'

Steve got out and sat on the bench, being the mom of the group and watching her children.
Steve shook his head as Bucky bolted out of the car and jumped on the monkey bars.

Natasha was the last to climb out of the van. She stepped out and walked over to Clint and started pushing him on the swing.

"I bet I can go higher than you Petey!"