Part 5

"Alexis! Its Aphmau were back!" You then see a girl with light brown hair lean over the edge. She smiles at the sight at Aphmau The gates rise and you walk inside. It looks nothing like your cousin explained it. It looked run down and old. Trees are everywhere and they are towering over you. You keep walking but not keeping your eyes in front of you. You take another step but you don't feel the ground. You then realize that you just fell into one of the wholes that were in the bridge.

______________________________________

We continue...

"(Y/N)!" You hear Laurence call after you

You land flat on your back into the water, you look around you are in a small creek. You then see Laurence look over the edge of the bridge.

"Are you alright?" He asks worriedly

"Yeah I'm okay," You walk through the shallow water and step out Aphmau grabbing your hand to help you. "Thanks," You say Your hair is wet and your boots have mud on them.

"I was too distracted, it isn't like what my cousin said about it." You say you look over to Aphmau "Oh sorry its just not what I expected," You say trying not to offend them

"its fine," Aphmau says "Who is your cousin anyway?"

"Oh, they're much older than I am by maybe ten years, her name is Lucinda she is my cousin her father's side and my mothers."

"L-Lucinda?" She asks "you know Lucinda?"

"Y-yes," you say "She talked about you all the time actually, how she helped you escape out of a Wolf tribe, she said she even turned you into one of them." You laugh

"Heh, I didn't know you were her cousin, wait so why aren't you a witch?" She asks

"She is my cousin her father's side and my mothers. Her mother is a witch, not her father which is what explains me not being one. Though I always like the idea of using magic." You say

"I see well let's get you to the village and get you some clothes, it seems its no your lucky day."

"No I don't need any other clothes I can just let these ones dry," You say

"Are you sure?" She asks

"Yes I'm sure, thank you for the offer though," You walk carefully the rest of the way, and the whole time you feel Laurence eying you. You make it to a smaller set of gates. They hesitate to let you in but when the see Aphmau they gladly open them. You look around and see him, a man with a black hoodie and red bandana. He looks familiar but you can't place your finger on it.

All of a sudden Aphmau runs past you and towards the man. Grinning she hugs him. You look back at Laurence and he smiles at them, but you can still tell he's hurting. You smile at him giving him as much comfort you can without saying anything.

You walk past him, brushing up against his arm by accident.

Where are you going?" He asks

"I just can't help but feel as if I have been here before." You say just above a whisper.

"what?" He says

"I don't know, it just all feels very familiar," You say trying to figure it out yourself "So I'm going to go on a walk."

He nods "May I accompany you?" He asks

"Sure, I could use someone to talk to," You say gesturing him to come along. You walk along the path and realize that Laurence isn't next to you. You turn around and see him behind you

"You're not my guard you can walk next to me," He laughs walking up next to you. "So is that the guy she's in love with?" You ask quietly

"Yeah, he is, she doesn't want to admit it because she doesn't want to hurt me or Garroth," He says

"Garroth, that name..." You say trying to remember where you heard the name "Wait for isn't that Lord Garte's son?" You ask

"Yes," He says

"I thought he-" You begin but you are cut off

"Died? No the first time he faked his death to get out of an arranged marriage, and now he is stuck in the Irene dimension."

"Oh sorry to hear that," You say

"Yeah, I thought of him as a brother." He frowns "So why were you out in New Metelli?" He asks changing the subject. You go along with it since it seems like a touchy subject.

"We were discussing trade, you know lord stuff... Boring stuff..." You say

You walk next to him along the thin path, in silence but you can feel his eyes on you. You look over trying to catch him in the act, but he quickly turns away before you can see his face. He's adorable Wait! No, he loves Aphmau! You look up, and over the top of the trees and see a guard tower.

"C'mon!" You say pulling on his arm and dragging him to the tower. But before you can go in he stops himself. "You okay?" You ask

"Yeah, its just I don't like going up there," He says softly. You turn around facing the door again. You then whip around when you hear Aphmau.

"Is it because it would hurt you so much to see the table?" She asks. You're confused about what she's talking about. You look at Laurence and see him put on a smile.

"Yes, it pains me to say but I still love the table," You ignore them, you are somewhat annoyed by Aphmau. You walk inside the tower and up the ladder, you make it to the final floor and see four windows you walk to one of them. You sit on the ledge and look out to the ocean. It's a bright blue, and you can see something out in the distance. On a hill, you see it, its a statue of Lady Irene. You smile remembering how much your mother adored her. You feel a tear go down your face, shocked you wipe it away. You haven't cried over your mother for a long time, you try your best not to.

You look down to the ground and off in the distance you see it...

________________________________________________________________________________

Word Count: 1099

A/N: Hello! I hope you are enjoying the story. Make sure to vote and leave a comment! Sorry for the cliffhanger LOL, leave a comment on what you think she saw, Let me know what you think. See you next chapter