Part 13

"You're going to Pheonix Drop?"  He looks shocked to hear you say this.

"Maybe..."  You say.   He doesn't say anything after that.  Instead, he smiles and leans his face toward yours.  And he looks you directly in the eyes.   His forehead touching yours.  

"That's amazing..."  He says and his lips connect with yours.   You're surprised at first but you eventually ease into it.    His lips are soft on your chapped ones.  He licks your bottom lip.  Asking for entrance into your mouth.  He runs his hands up your leg.  Eventually, his hands are around your waist while his tongue ventures every inch of your mouth.  Both of your tounges are fighting for dominance.  

You pull away gasping for air.   You laugh.  "What?"  He asks 

"It's just that was new that's all."  You laugh "With you anyways,"  

"Oh really?"  He smirks and pushes you gently onto the ground.  And passionately kisses you.  It's rough but gentle at the same time.   You slightly pull at his hair.  

"Okay okay..."  You say sitting up and he sits up with you. "You've proved your point."  

"Good,"  He jokes.  He stands up and walks toward the door.  "So, you're really going?"  He asks 

You nod a 'Yes'  to answer his question.  "Love you,"  You say without thinking.  You have said it before but this time you were slightly embarrassed.  

"Love you too,"  He says back.  Before you can say anything else he walks outside and closes the door.   That's the first time he said it back.   That's the first time he's full-blown said it.  Excitement grows throughout your body.  

He said it...

.

.

.

You get dressed for the day.  It's been a long time since you have been in somewhat a better mood.   You walk outside,  the sky is dark and it looks like its going to rain.  You look around for Zach.  

After some time you find him.  He was at a nearby restaurant.   You walk inside and see him sitting at a table.  "Zach,"  You say trying to get his attention.  He looks up and smiles.  

"Well, well, well."  He says 

You walk to his table and sit down, "Hows the village been doing?"  You ask

"Good, everyone still a little shaken up, though"   

"Zach there's something I need to tell you,"  You voice grows serious.

"What is it,"  He says setting down his fork and pushing away his food.

"I want to step down as Lord..."  You say "You would take my place..."   

"Y/N..."  He now has a sad expression on his face.  

"I'm going to Pheonix Drop..."   You say

"Is it because of Laurence?"  

"Not completely, it's too much for me.  And I dont think I'm a good fit."  You say 

"You're turning your back on your people?"  He says 

"Zach, please..." You say.  You hate to think of that. Even if its true.

"No,  Y/N  its okay to want to leave, but the fact that you're actually going through with it!"

"Zach I can't do it anymore!  I have lost too many people!  I have put all of my people in danger!  I dont deserve it... I dont deserve to be a lord..."  You say as you realize that there are no tears coming from your eyes.   "We have lost a lot of people and it's all my fault. "  You get up from the table and walk away.  You take a look back at him and he looks sad.  You feel a knot forming in your stomach ignoring it you walk out into the rain.  

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:Sorry for the short chapter!   I promise that the next one will be longer!  Bye guys!