Part 10

You step into the portal. Everything is blurry and your head begins to ache and after what seems forever you and Sasha make it. You step out quickly happy to be out of the Nether. But when you step out something is wrong, a feeling in the air. Something is happening that shouldn't be.

Then you notice that the portal has two symbols on it. The Moon and Sun... That must mean...
____________________________________
We continue

"Lowell!" You say trying to break free from Sasha's grasp.

"ah, ah, ah. You aren't leaving just yet."

"Please just let me go," You say

"No, ". She says sternly " We have had Shadow Knights get away before, and we don't want  that happening again." She laughs but her tone of voice is still serious. 

You nod, as you leave the small cave in which the nether portal was in.  The suns shining directly on your face, making you squint.  As you step further and are able to make out the small village.  After their war with another Wolf tribe, the place became a wreck.  But something felt even more off.  There were more trees around than usual and, the small huts looked even more worn down.   Then again it has been a while since you have been here.  But something was off,  the world feels out of balance something has gone wrong. 

"Where are we going?" you ask quietly

"We are going to Pheonix Drop..." She says plainly

"What, why?" You ask

"So you can kill the one you care most about." She smiles "Laurence," her small smile turns into an ear to ear grin.

"I'm not killing anyone!" You yell, a small echo following it.

"Oh, but you are, we want you to become a full shadow knight.  Don't you want that too?"

You dont want that, the world has lost too many people already.  The world is already a bad place, and you have lost too many people, so you know what it's like to lose someone.

"Okay, but one thing..." you say "Laurence isn't the one I care most for." And you aren't lying, you care and love Laurence but it is your brother you care for most of all.

"What?" She says in disbelief  "Damn, I thought I had it right!" She curses under her breath.

"Who is it?" she asks

"No one, I don't care for anyone," you hope she can't see through the lie. 

"Hm, your lying..." You keep your face still, trying to make her think you aren't.  You have always been prety good at lying, you have always been able to keep a poker face.  She looks at your face, trying to break you,  "or maybe you aren't..."  She looks at you skeptically.  You walk to the small village of Bright Port,  a place you have visited on many occasions.  The place is still the same,  unlike the worn down Wolf Tribe.   "How long was I in the nether?"  You think to yourself

You make a small boat ride to Pheonix drop,  the place looking the same as ever,  but you needed to get back to your people,  who knows how long you have been gone,  what if something's happened. 

You step off the boat and onto the dock, you suddenly see Levin come to greet you. "Lord Y/N? "  He looks confused "Where have you been,"  Then he looks behind you and sees Sasha,  his eyes growing wide, from disbelief.  "So you did go back to the Nether when you escaped!"  He expression changes from a look of confusion to hatred, something you have never seen in Levin.  

"We are just passing through,"  She says and looks out to the ocean to see that the sun is now setting.  "Mind if we stay overnight?"  She asks kindly 

Levin sighs,  "Fine, but I want no trouble,"  He says, his eyes show not only tiredness but a worrying look.  He probably wants me staying here so he nows 

"I promise," She giggles in her high pitched tone

"I also want to talk with Y/N."  He says

"Alone?"  Sasha looks wary of this but says okay, you walk with Levin to his house. He leads you inside.

"Okay, what did you want to talk about?"  You ask in a plain voice 

"Where have you been?"  He asks, his once calm look turning into a scared one.

"What do you mean?"  You ask

"You have been gone for three months!"  He whispers yells 

"What? Oh no, is my village! Is it okay?"  You ask

"Yes, it is.  Michael is currently watching it over until we found you.  But last time we heard from you, you and Zach were heading back to your village.

Zach.  You need to make sure he is okay, who knows if Sasha was lying or not.  " Good, " You know Michael can handle it. 

He looks at you as if you are supposed to go on.  Then you remember why you are here in the first place. 

"The last thing I remember was leaving your village with Zach.  Then about halfway home Zach disappeared, "

"Disappeared?" Levin asks

"One minute we were talking and then I turn around and he was gone.  I didn't know where he went,"  

"We will send a few people to go look for him,"  He  begins "But we can't spare too many,"  

"I completely understand,  thank you,"  You start, "But I need one more favor,"

"That is?"  He asks 

"I need help getting away from her, get Laurence..."  You then hear a loud knock on the door,  

"Let's go,"  Its Sasha and her voice are somewhere between a nice and irritated tone. 

You get up and walk towards the door,  you look back to Levin and he nods.  Accepting your request.    Sasha pulls you to a small abandoned house, the same one you spent the night in before you left Pheonix Drop.     You sit down on a chair, everything happened so fast, too fast for you to grasp it.  

You look to Sasha and she once again talks in a kind tone, "Get some sleep, we leave in the morning."  

She lays down after she ties you to a chair and she lays down to sleep, but you dont, your scared to.   You just look out a window, or at least what you think used to be a window...  But eventually your eyes become droopy and you fall fast asleep...