Part 15

"Because I'm going to need it if I'm going to be a guard,"  You grin,  

"You're going to be a guard?"    He asks a huge smile on his face.  

"Yeah,  I'm going to do it for sure. "  You say 

"For Blue Diamond?  Or Pheonix Drop?" He asks a look of worry forming in his eyes.  

"Pheonix Drop...  I want to be one of Lord Levins guards or Aphmau's,  but I want to be with you and being a guard has always been what I've wanted to do," You smile "I just know that I want to be in Pheonix Drop..."  

"I love you,"  He laughs picking you up and hugging you.  

"Ahaha put me down,"  You say through laughs 

He carefully sets you down and looks into your eyes, "I really do Love you,"  He says more serious this time,  His forehead on yours. 

"I love you too,"  You say closing your eyes "I am really Lucky to have you,  I dont know what I would do if I never met you,"  You say opening your eyes and looking directly into his blue ones,"  

"Your eyes..."  You begin

"I know they're beautiful,"  He jokes 

"No,- Well yes but I never realized how blue they are,"  

"They weren't originally this color,  they were green before.  Its a really long story..."  He says 

"Okay well,  do you want to go get some tea?  Maybe we can talk for a bit,"  You say changing the subject.

"Yeah even though that's almost all we do is talk,"

"Not all of the time"  You give him a sly grin

"Y/N !"  He laughs 

"I'm not wrong,"  You sing

"Well no your not but, NO!"  He laughs at you

"C'mon,"  You pull away from him and take his hand.  LEading him down the stairs.

You make your way down the steps and stop at the bottom.  On a table next to you, you see a picture of you and Michael.  It's from your guard days.  When you both became guards for Blue Diamond. You stop in your tracks, staring at it.  You haven't forgotten the fact that your brother is gone.  But you haven't wanted to think about it,  its all to hard to accept.   

"Y/N?  Are you alright?"  Laurence asks quietly but it still makes you jump. 

"Yeah, let's go..."  

You make it to a small bar and find a table.  This was your favorite place.  It had alcohol, food, and always had wonderful music.  You used to even work here, behind the bar.  It was fun You had a lot of time to hang out with people especially if it was a slow day.  

"This is my favorite place in the village,"  You smile 

"Really?"  He asks kindly 

"Yes,  I always loved the vibe it gave me,  I am always in a good mood when I come here." 

"huh,  my favorite place in Pheonix Drop are the docks.  I always love looking out at the ocean" 

"I never would have expected that..."

"What do you mean?"  He asks 

"I dont know, that's just not what I was expecting your favorite place in the village to be."  You smile at him.  "I'm going to get us some drinks, do you want anything?"