Chapter 02

"Great just great Videl, congratulations"

Videl grumbles waving her hands hoping her inner self would stop talking and irritating her, but it was of no use, as it was not, she, who was making so much noise, but her head, which was not stopping mocking her and so she was distracted enough.

"Be quiet, I am hungry"

She finally shouts inside of her head before she sighs and starts to find something, anything to eat at this rate she would happily eat anything, even her own brain who was not stopping talking.

"Then you will be a zombie" her inner self scoffs making her giggle as she puts her hands in front of her and starts to walk like a zombie making growling sounds.

"Zombie's don't growl stupid" once again the voice in her head speaks.

"How do you know? You have never been a zombie," she asks before once again she starts to walk like a zombie searching for food.

"Sleepwalking" Nicholson's voice startles Videl who turns around at once to find him standing in front of the door and she smiles before walking his way in her zombie form.

Nicholson frowns as the girl walks his way strangely with her hands in front of her and making some weird sounds.

"Back off" he warns when she gets too close to his liking making her move quicker at his way.

Therefore, without any warning he pulls the gun from behind his back and points at her forehead.

"I don't like to repeat myself" he threatens her while Videl just stares at the gun touching her forehead before she grabs it and to his surprise easily takes the gun away from his hands, putting the lock on the gun and giving it back to him.

She grins throwing her arms around his naked waist, hugging him.

"Meh" she sighs hugging him tightly while Nicholson stands in surprise staring at his hand, which held the gun.

"Who are you?" he asks in awe.

Videl just smiles widely at him, with her chin on his chest before she shows him the peace sign once again, hugging him.

"Let go" he groans pushing her head away and untangling her away from his body.

"Meh" she grumbles wrapping her arms at him from, behind.

"What are you doing in here, making noises?" he asks as he puts the gun on the table and tries to unwrap her hands.

"Fu" she mumbles smelling and nuzzling her nose on his back before she starts to kiss it.

"What do you think you are doing?" he hisses as he finally pushes her away feeling, violated.

"Fu" she mumbles as she rubs her belly and pats on it.

"Food?" he asks with narrowed eyes and she nods her head vigorously.

"Are you dumb?" he asks when he remembers she has yet to speak a full word in front of him.

Videl just shrugs her shoulder and raises both her hands as if saying, duh!

*******

"You understand what I am saying?" Nicholson asks as he pulls out few ingredients from the fridge and Videl's eyes zooms on the food in his hands.

He smiles when her stomach starts to grumble, and she puts her chin on her hand that was on the table staring at him.

"Did Tyson not offer you food?" he asks as he starts to cut the onion.