Chapter 19

Nicholson smiles as his family gushes over his proposal to Videl, the Ladies of the house surrounds Videl to check on the ring and ask her how he did it and she tries God knows she tries to explain every little bit but none of them understand but he does.

Even the part where she said no but his family just laughs it off not understanding before they all turn to stare at him, so he drops the smiles and raise a brow at them in question making them all groan.

"Worst couple ever" he hears it making him clear his throat, so he does not laugh aloud.

"None of you asked for how my proposal happened?" Gabby asks as she gets up from the crowd who waves their hands.

"It's okay dear, you are already married and after the years we saw you two we can just imagine" Amelia waves her hands and Gabby groans as she glares at Nicholson.

"You did it on purpose"

"What?" he asks.

"Getting a girl who cannot talk, so your secrets are safe but one day I will learn sign language without letting anyone know, my eyes will always be aware of her little movements" she warns him, and he chuckles.

"Okay, folks it's no use to be extra excited on about Nicholson's engagement when we will never know how he did it...

So, let's play karaoke" Naomi shouts as Gage along with Throne walks with some speakers.

"You guys play, we will..."

"Aww, time for your bed already old folks? Goodnight" Naomi teases and Gabriel puts his glass down as he grabs the mike.

"Who are you calling old?" he snaps.

*******

Nicholson sits quietly as he watches his fiancé and the single word makes him smile brightly, he watches her dance around the room in the dress they had on their date. He turns his head to his side as someone nudges his way.

"You look like you will burst anytime" Damon teases him, and Nicholson shakes his head no as he rubs his mouth trying to stop his smile.

"I am good" he states and Damon grin.

"Yeah, yeah, we all are" he winks, and Nicholson tries to hold back his smile.

"Videl, stop dancing and sing" someone shouts, and the girl stops with her dress in her hands looking around.

"Yeah a song from the new engaged couple sounds great" someone chimes in and Videl pouts as she holds the microphone and her shoulder slumps as even if she knows the lyrics she cannot sing.

"No" she moans on the microphone making everyone laugh.

"It's okay, sing whatever feels fit we will love it" someone encourages her and she laughs before giving a thumbs up sign as music plays and she turns to stare at the screen for read the lyrics and starts to sing gibberish while she dances along twirling her dress and moving her body around singing with everything.

"Okay, now that we have killed our ear drums, V great girl but you just dance" Tyson takes the microphone way from her and she pouts.

"No" she stomps her foot as she was enjoying her time.

"Well, Nicholson was not lying when he said when you sing you sound like a dying cat" Tyson chuckles as he wraps his arms around her shoulders as he goes to sing a song and Videl dances clapping her hands while few of other girls join in.

********

Shaking his head Nicholson gets up from his seat as he makes his way towards the small stage the made playing karaoke, he pats on Tyson's shoulder as he takes the microphone away from his hand while Videl cheers from him and wraps her arms around him.