Chapter 20

"Hey" Gracie grins as she walks inside her brother's room with a smile and Nicholson turns to go grab Tracie in his arms.

"Hey, there my little flower girl" he kisses on her head.

"I cannot believe the big day is finally here" Gracie smiles as she hugs her brother.

"Have you seen her?" he asks and Gracie laughs.

"No, I will go see her now. But don't worry when I saw her this morning, she looked ecstatic" she announces making Nicholson sigh.

"She is just as happy as you to start this life, so relax"

"Yeah, it's just that I did not get to spend the time with her much after we talked about the wedding, somehow it was her idea we get married" he smiles as he passes Tracie to her mother.

"Well did you not tell she was hesitating when you proposed?" Gracie frowns.

"She was but I guess we both could not wait to spend our lives together"

"As long as you are happy, you deserve it" she smiles as she caresses his cheek.

"Love you both, now go get in line" he remarks as he opens the door for them to walk out.

"Oh my, did you see that Tracie you uncle Ni is in super hurry to get knotted" Gracie teases as she waves her hands and walks away while Nicholson gets back to getting dressed.

*******

Videl smiles as Gabby takes few snaps of her before their make up artist fudges over her make up and Videl's eyes turns towards the door as it opens, and she gets a whiff of Nicholson's scent.

"You look amazing, big brother will be rolling on the floor" Gracie remarks but Videl puts her arms out for Tracie.

"She will ruin your dress" Gracie shakes her head but Videl pouts, so she lets Tracie be with Videl who sniffs and takes a lung full od her mate's scent to calm herself.

"Aww you guys, now give her to me. You need to look perfect for my brother, he is so very eager to meet you so thank you, thank you for coming in his life and giving him so much happiness...

All his life he has always been there for someone and now he has someone for him, so thank you" Gracie squeezes Videl's hand before she hugs her.

"Oh, come on, don't make me cry. We all deserve our prefect halves now hush" Gabby sniffs as she wipes the corner of her eyes before she asks all of them to smile for a picture.

********

Nicholson cannot stop kissing Videl as they walk back to their room, he wraps his fingers through Videl's hair pulling her closer to his body before he pulls away and stares at the perfection in front of him.

"I love you" he breathes heavily and Videl mouths it back, but he grabs her hand and thumps on his chest where his heart lies.

"Tell me like this" he breaths and she does as they continue to kiss.

Getting on the bed after they changed Videl gets in her mate's arms and kisses on his nose before she touches her ring.

"You like it?" he asks, and she nods her head as she kisses the ring.

"I cannot believe we are engaged though" he smiles as he runs his hands through her hair.

"Hmm" she nods as she snuggles closer to him.

"When are we going to get married?" Videl asks as she signs to him and Nicholson frowns.

"I have not thought" he replies, and she cups his face before kissing on it.