Chapter 04

Videl hurries eating her breakfast before, she runs to hide behind the pillar as Nicholson finishes his breakfast and gets up.

He frowns as he watches the girl hiding so he ignores her thanking his Nonna before he calls for Tyson asking him to get the car ready when he tries to walk again, he finds the girl still hiding behind the pillar so he makes his way towards where she was.

"What are you doing?" he asks and waits while she just does not come out so he walks behind it and faces her.

"No" she states not wanting to be, thrown once again.

"Are you hiding here because you think I will throw you out?" he asks and she nods her head slowly.

"You cannot stay in here for too long, this is not your house and you know that, right?" he asks and she sighs shuffling at her feet and nodding her head.

"Do you know where your home is?" he asks and she shakes her head no making him frown.

"You don't remember where your home is?" he tries and she shakes her head no.

"Do you even have a home?" he asks and she slowly nods her head.

"Well in that case I am sure we can find it" he suggests and her eyes widens in delight.

She starts to sign through her hands all at once but he holds his hands up stopping her.

"I don't know what you are trying to tell and I don't think I want to, come on let's go" he nods towards the door and her eyes widens.

"I am not throwing you out this time, I am trying to help will you let me?" he asks as he holds his hand out and she hesitates before holding it.

"Good, let's go" he smiles before they walk out.

*******

As they reach Nicholson's office most of his workers stares at Videl in surprise wondering who she was, before Nicholson opens his office door for her to enter.

"Ty" he calls who walks inside of the office and brings someone along with him.

"Hello Mr. Price" the man greets as he stands in front of Nicholson who nods his head before he calls for Videl.

"This is Morris; he will be a translator for me until we find who or where you came from...

From what we have known, she cannot speak expect few words and she mostly use sign language to express her so can you check what she is trying to say" Nicholson asks and the man nods his head.

"What would you like to know about her?" the man asks before he smiles at Videl politely and she frowns.

"Her name" Nicholson states but before Morris could ask Videl she starts to move towards Nicholson's desk.

"What are you doing?" Nicholson asks as he watches her move, she turns his laptop and puts it back looking around.

He lets her do what she wants and follows her as she moves from table to table looking through all the laptop before she finally stops and grins.

Nicholson narrows his eyes as she pulls a laptop away from one of her employees before she lets Tyson hold it and sign a V with her finger.

"What are you trying to do?" he asks not understanding her at all.

She points a finger at Morris before she signs at him.

"She is trying to tell you her name," he states before they all stare at her finger signing V.

"V-DELL" Nicholson frowns.

"Your name is kept after a computer company?" he asks and she rolls her eyes before she shakes her head, opens the laptop and types on it.