Chapter 11

Note: Please don't be annoyed because of the lyrics, because I used to think why the lyrics when a writer wrote it but for some reason now, I understand...

There are feelings that only songs can express when a writer cannot put it into words so hope the lyrics will not annoy you and if it does just think of the feelings the couples go sometimes...happy reads :)

Also, Devilin and Default has a weird relation I have yet to figure out, but they do, and Adrian is her Godfather also her guardian, so they are like always together...

Because, there may not be a Kingdom to be ruled but there is A Queen to be protected ;)

Present Day...

"Father" Dare's voice pauses Devilin's work, he looks up from the file he was going through to focus on his son.

"What is it?" he questions.

"I heard you sent Erika along with that boy Price in search of Videl"

"Yes and?"

"Did you get any news?" Dare asks again as he taps on the table looking around.

"No, nothing from them. What about you?"

"I got nothing, it's been weeks" he whispers before taking a seat and staring at his father.

"What about D?" he questions and a frown form in Devilin's face.

"What about her?"

"Did she...?"

"If she does not want to help then so be it" Devilin growls making a smile grace Dare's lips.

"Just so you know she is at the door" he informs before getting up.

"Why would she...?" he goes to ask but stops as Dare disappears from his sight just as the door opens.

"Uncle" Default grumbles walking in.

"Niece" Devilin acknowledges as he eyes her.

"Just so you know I am not here because Adrian dragged me"

"Just so you know I am not hearing anything you are saying"

"Well, then just so you know, I still refuse to help you"

"In that case, just so you know you help is not welcomed"

"Oh then, just so you know I hate you for the cheating"

"Of course, just so you know I am not going to apologize for that incident"

"Of course, just so you know your apology of any kind will never be accepted"

"Very well then. Just so you know, I did not cheat, I did what I thought was right. She had a bag packed to go into the wild hunting the men stronger than most of the warriors and I could not just stay still...

I am not proud of what I did but I do not regret it" he states staring at her.

"So? Just so you know no amount of your clarifications will ever waver my intentions to always see you as a man who betrayed me...

And, even if she had a bag packed you should have had enough faith in your daughter"

"Not that I care about your views but Videl will never be able to survive outside of the gates of this world" he argues.

"As if I care about yours, but Videl is much more than a girl who cannot speak"

"She is..."

"Your only weakness" Default finishes for him and both stare at them with narrowed eyes.