Chapter 13

Italics are memories...

Default slowly opens her eyes and groans as her head hurts, she turns her head to look around the room to find she was on her bed. Slowly getting up from the bed she tries to step out of it but stops as the reason for her headache starts to make sense to her.

With a groan she storms out of her room, she stops when her mother shouts at her.

"Destiny" Jane calls her daughter who stops as she turns to face her mother.

"Mom"

"Where do you think you are going?" Jane asks as she walks to where Default was.

"I got some work"

"You need rest"

"But..."

"No but, now get back in your bed I am making soup for you" Jane warns and Default groans before she turns to walk back in her room only to turn around the watch her mother busy in the kitchen, so she rushes out of her mother sight.

*******

Default searches the rooms of the house for her grandmother, finding Crystal in the garden Default takes a sigh of relief as she calls for her grandmother.

"Des, what are you doing out of your room. You need rest" Crystal drops the scissor she was cutting flowers with.

"I need truth gram not rest" Default states and Crystal frowns as she dusts her hand.

"What happened?"

"You tell me, I mean I know what Uncle Devilin did with me was wrong and I need justice, but this is not the way. Videl...it was you, was it not" she accuses, and Crystal turns around as she grabs the flowers she cut.

"I do not know what you are talking about" Crystal speaks.

"Well, fool anyone but not me. Because my mother did not raise one. First, you would have reacted in any other ways than turning you back on me...

Second, you did not even ask what I was talking about Videl but assumed what I knew, so cut the crap I know the truth...

And, before you ask how I know? I saw it all, but because of the portals you opened at once even my own conscience could not take that much magic as I followed her but it was too much for me, so I fainted, embarrassing but not as much as the fact that you knew all this all along...

You need to go tell Uncle Dev before he tears the whole world apart and leave everything unprotected"

"You will not understand, you are too young"

"But wise enough to see the consequences of it all, not just are everyone wasting their energy on searching for Videl...

They are leaving sites unguarded, what if someone attacks? Have you thought on it? I don't even want point out the fact what happens when he finds who she is with...like duh...grams that's unfair" she sighs as she takes a seat.

"Crystal?" Connor's voice makes both jump as they turn around.

"Connor" Crystal smiles as she glances at Default who groans.

"He probably heard it all" she shrugs her shoulders pointing the fact.

"What is she talking about?" Connor asks as he stands staring at his mate who puts the flowers down.

"I can explain"

"Explain the fact why you sent Videl to those Price, knowing one drop of their blood and she is dead or better yet a war"