Chapter 15

Videl hums to herself getting ready for the dinner, she smiles as she grabs the dress Nicholson has chosen for her to wear tonight. A red dress for the red haired, as he had quote, so she grabs and dresses up.

Twirling around in the room she walks out feeling like a princess, dancing along her own tune Videl greets Nicholson's family waving and smiling before she finds a room and stops.

Her eyes widen as she steps in the room to find few of the girls around her age inside, so she walks in to greet them.

"We are going for a dinner party Naomi not stripper's" a girl speaks with a groan and Videl watches the girl named Naomi who turns around to glare at the girl.

"Do shut up Roux, you are just jealous you are not as bold as me, tonight I am going to get myself a man of my dreams"

"While he gets a girl of his nightmare" the girl Roux mumbles making Videl giggle at their banter and all eyes sets on her.

"Who are you?" Naomi asks narrowing her eyes and Videl shows a V sign to them.

"She is Videl, she is with Nicholson" Leah points out and Videl nods her head happily.

"See, even that Nicholson has someone" Naomi points out as she puts lipstick on.

"Hello, I am Leah, that's Summer and you met Naomi and Roux and their famous banters" Leah points out and Videl nods her head.

"I see you are all set for dinner" Leah points out as Videl just looks around the room before her eyes land on the dress and she hurries towards it.

"Wow" Videl breaths covering her face as she finds the sparkling dress.

"You like it?" Naomi asks as she walks to where Videl was and touching the dress.

Videl nods her head as she stares at the sparkling dress before touching the material and smiling at Naomi.

"See, I got taste" Naomi grins before she grabs Videl's face and puts the lipstick on.

"We should totally hang out then maybe we can gossip about how you seduce Nicholson and maybe I can give you some tips on how to keep a hold on a man" Naomi grins and Videl frowns before she wipes the lipstick with the back of her hand smudging it on her lips.

"No" she pouts as she stares at the back of her hands.

"See, even she knows you suck at the area of man, get yourself one before advising someone" Roux laughs aloud.

"Uh, you are so annoying Roux, you just wait and watch while I will get my happily ever after with a man you will be staying in a room wondering how did you get left alone because even innocent little Summer has a man" Naomi snaps before she hands Videl a napkin and she grabs it before leaving the room.

*******

Videl looks around the house before she sees the lights sparkling from the window, so she grabs her dress and hurries out of the house, with a big smile she follows the lights trail before she finds where it was.

Grabbing the lights, she starts to pull it off the trees and wrap it around her body happily and that is how Nicholson finds her and sensing him she turns her head smiling at him as bright as the lights around her.

"I have been looking for you" he smiles walking towards her.

"Co" she smiles as she tries to hug him, but she cannot as she get tangled around the wires.

"Uh-oh" she giggles as Nicholson helps her to remove the lights from her body.

"Where did you even get these ideas from?" he asks as he slowly removes the wire from her hair but Videl protests wrapping her arms around him.