Chapter 22

Videl intertwines her fingers with Nicholson as she stands beside her mate not letting go of him, Nicholson glances her way as he pulls her closer understanding her need to be with him as he felt the same.

Whatever it was between them can wait to be discussed as he had bigger problem sitting in his family home.

"Move away" Adero hisses at Tyson who frowns as he stares at the distance between them as it was a good five feet away before he steps closer to just annoy her and when she glares at him, he just smiles innocently before pulling out his sunglasses and wearing it as he pretends to look in front of her.

"So, shall we begin?" Eric speaks as he looks around the room at the scowling faces of the men.

"I am the one who has a swollen face and yet they wear the scowls. The kind that is a man, I will never understand them" Destiny aka Default speaks shaking her head.

"You are too young to even think of one" Dante grins as he pushes the bag of peas away from her face as he tries to heal her, but the magic does not even touch her making him sigh.

"Why do I even try?" he mumbles as he sits back.

"You should be healed by now" Devilin points as he glares at Demetri.

"Some wounds never heal" Default begins as she smiles at the man who looked guiltier than before.

"Just one hit from him and you take such long time to heal then it proves my point how much they are dangerous for us" he comments making her sigh.

"Well I can use some magic and wipe everyone's memories standing in this room making all believe this never happened and none of us met anyone of us" she points which makes Nicholson push Videl behind him.

"Relax, I won't because that's against my protocol and somehow, somewhere fate will step in and make all of this happen all over again"

"How can we trust that our memories were not wiped before?" Damien asks with a frown as he doubts.

"Shall we check our bank statement? I mean we could have made all these expenses but never knew" Gabriel points making everyone glare at him.

"What? I mean they can wipe our memories, I don't want to think I never had five kids with my wife? We need to know for a fact that our memories are intact you know" he points before sitting quietly.

"None of knows how to wipe anyone's memories because trust me if we did, I would wipe someone of my most embarrassing ones from everyone's head...

And if she knows, it's against her protocol" Dante assures everyone as he gives a look to his granddaughter.

"I would never go out of my protocol GD not even for you, you know that" Default smiles sweetly before she nods at Eric to continue.

*******

"Well, the thing is we all know what effects and power the Price blood line holds, its true it can totally wipe our kind well it can try but we also have found a way out...

Thanks to Nicholas Price, who let us experiment on him for few months to see how it works and what can we do to destroy the side effect...

But we are not sure if it will work on other unmated, so far we know that the old generation"

"Who are you calling old?" Gabriel grumbles making Eric chuckle.

"Okay, well as I was saying by now the blood on other better generation is normal as well as the recently mated couples...

Which leaves just few of you, Nicholson Price, Gabriella who just got married and two of Gabriel's sons, though Demetri is staying with us I have yet to test on him...