Epilogue!

Nicholson intertwines his fingers with Videl as they walk towards the breakfast table where most of their family members were already present.

They greet everyone before taking their seats and starting to fill their plates up, they whole table buzzes with small conversations as each of them were excited about the wedding to happen before the night ends.

"So, last chance man you sure you ready to tie that knot and be a slave for forever and always?" Damien teases Nicholson who pauses midair with the spoon and thinks before nodding his head while Videl gasps in offence and hits on his arm.

"What was there to even think?" she grumbles making him grin.

"With your voice I had to" he replies shocking everyone before they all laugh at Videl's wide eyes.

"You do realize that I am getting married as well"

"Yeah, but with women it's easy all you have to do is cry a little and ask us to join a couch" to everyone's surprise Nicholas speaks and Nicholson stares at his father before eyeing his mother.

"Of course, that works mostly" Grace smiles while narrowing her eyes at her husband who smiles cheekily her way.

"But whatever you say it's better to have someone to fight with than wishing there was someone to cuddle" Dante shrugs his shoulders as he slaps on his mate's bottom who hits him at the back of his head.

"Behave" she warns as she walks past him with a plate to pass on.

"Good morning everyone" Chris and Chase walks in the room with a big smile as they hurry to grab the plate Jane was holding.

"Slow down," she scolds but they just grin and rush to take their seats.

"Are you two behaving?" Dante asks his grandsons who glances at each other before nodding their heads.

"Have you met all the Price?" he questions and they boys puts their spoon down.

"Of course, grandpa. We even spent some time with them. We escorted Galterio and Angelo to the barn and showed them which horse they can ride and which not...

Also, we made sure Gabby was comfortable in the house and oh we did find a guy for big sister, but it seems he is already taken...

We are planning on kidnapping his girlfriend but seems like she is a tough chit"

"Why are you just talking about my side of the family?" Gabriel narrows his eyes at the boys.

"Because evil senses evil" Dante replies and the boys grin as they continue to eat.

"We will spend more time with others too grandpa don't worry" Chris adds.

"Yeah, others just need to be free" Chase agrees.

"Anyways new brother-in-law, we see you are hungry even after eating our sister last night" Chris adds and the whole table sits straight and quiet while Nicholson chokes on his food.

*******

"Christian!" Jane shouts at his son in horror as she stands.

"What? I was just joking" he groans.

"Apologize, now. I cannot believe you just said that" she fumes and the boy sighs.

"But I was raised to never lie and anyways I am not the only one who know what they did" he glances at Nicholson.

"Sorry, I forgot you humans are sensitive on these matters"

"On these matters? You are making us look as if we talk and have sex all the time freely" Dante jumps in.