Chapter 12

Videl grins as she munches on her breakfast while swinging her legs happily, she waves at Tyson who walks in the house while focusing on the food.

"Where does all that goes? It's definitely not in here" Nonna comments as she pats on Videl's stomach who shows her teeth at the woman.

"It all goes here; all that evil mind works" Tyson comments tapping on his head as he pulls a chair and takes it while watching Videl who was sitting on top of the table.

Videl peeks her tongue out at him as her reply and he grins before he starts to shake the table making her groan.

"No" she groans holding onto the table as she goes to fall.

"Who will save you now?" Tyson grins as he keeps on shaking the table and Videl pouts as she jumps from the table and glare his way.

"Stop both of you and sit down" Nonna scolds the two of them and Videl grins as she wraps her arms around Nonna who shouts at Videl holding the tray away.

"This girl will be the death of me" Nonna chides as she narrows her eyes at Videl's grinning face before she feels someone taking the tray away from her hands.

"Good morning" Nicholson greets as he kisses on Nonna's cheek as he takes the tray and puts it on the table and Videl lights up seeing him.

She dances making her way towards him and bends closer to his face tapping on her cheek as she asks for her kiss.

"Uncle Gabe called, Lily is getting married" Nicholson ignore Videl as he announces the news.

"Lily?" Nonna asks surprised.

"Are we going to hide Throne's body or just make sure he does not create any havoc on the wedding day?" Tyson sighs as he pulls out his phone.

"Throne is the groom" Nicholson informs and Tyson frowns.

"And he is still alive?" he asks surprised while Nicholson waves his hands as he adds.

"I will be in and out of the house for few days so it's either you here or me" he informs, and Tyson nods his head.

"The wedding is not big just few important people and some family members, as Lily is pregnant, and Uncle Gabe does not want her stressed...

Tighten the border's security and ask the men to be alert, keep an eye of the in and out of the vehicles, every" Nicholson stops as Videl's face is closer to his face and she stares at him without blinking.

"Muahh, Muahh" she puckers her lips out and Nicholson puts his forefinger on her forehead pushing her away from him.

"The wedding is within a week or so and until..."

"Muahh, Muahh" Videl shouts as she grabs his shoulder and shakes him demanding her kiss.

Nicholson sighs as he grabs her lips with his finger and narrows his eyes at the girl.

"Where is my kiss?" she asks signing with her hands in hurry.

"Don't disturb me" he warns as he lets go of her lips and Videl stomps her foot like a toddler in anger as she pouts staring at his face.

"Kiss her already and be done with" Tyson groans as he pulls the break and starts to pour a glass of juice.

*******

"I still cannot believe that Gabe said yes to this" Nonna smiles as she takes a seat.

"Yeah, it was a tough decision but anyways glad it was happening" Nicholson smiles.

"Throne is a good man" Nonna smiles as she squeezes Nicholson's hand.

"I know. Tyson will be here, if you need anything you can go with him to shop" Nicholson informs the who nods her head before she eyes Videl who was pouting as she did not get her kiss.