Chapter 28

Nicholson storms inside of the house as soon as he finds out about the commotion, he makes his way straight to his family to check for himself if they are okay and he sighs in relief his rage a bit in control seeing them.

"Is everyone okay? Where's Tracie?" he asks looking around the room.

"We are fine, she is asleep right now, relax" his mother assures him before he hears Videl's soft cry.

"I got scared" her sobs make him turn around to search her and before he knows he walks in the room where she was surrounded by the women of her family consoling her.

"Red" he calls standing on the doorway and Videl jumps up before running in his arms crying.

"Who did this?" he asks as he holds her in his arms and Videl stiffens pushing away from him as she turns her back and hurries to wipe her tears.

"I missed you, where did you go?" she asks changing the topic while he narrows his eyes.

"Who did this? Someone attacked you is not that why you are crying?" he asks narrowing his eyes and she shakes her head no.

"No. Crying and me? These are tears of happiness" she smiles but he does not buy it.

"I see along with talking you have learned to lie to me as well" he states making her frown as she holds the front of his shirt.

"Cole" she whispers feeling guilty.

"We all agreed to come here because we knew it meant a great deal for you Red but putting my family in danger is not something, I will let go lightly...

If I can drag my whole family to see you smile between your people then I can..." he warns before someone interrupts him.

"Hey Nick, relax it was just some misunderstanding bro" Demetri's voice makes him turn to face his brother.

"The way we were welcomed and the reason why we are here is as clear as crystal, Dem so I do not see what is there to have any misunderstanding" he asks before another commotion starts.

"Where's is Precious?" Ricardo runs inside searching for his wife as he checks inside staring at each women's face in search of his wife before he runs away.

"Was she not playing with some pups outside?" Nicholson frowns as that was where he saw her last before he pushes Videl's hand and runs behind Ricardo in search of Gabby.

*******

"Yes. All this money is all ours" Chase laughs happily as he straightens the money.

"And all thanks to our stupid sis"

"How did you know the fight would stop before someone dying?" Chase asks as he fans his face with the money.

"Easy, she is known to do exact opposite of what others are doing? And by the way she had her facial expression I knew she would have dragged someone if she could not stop the fight"

"Des is so stupid at times, maybe it's a female thing"

"No, it's a default in her" Christian grins high-fiving his twin before both of them wince and shout as someone hits them from behind and their money goes flying on the ground.

"You..." Christian turns to beat whoever it was only to frown as Destiny stands with her hands on her hips.

"You two just wait until I tell dad, about your betting habits you little dick heads" she shouts and both of the boys hurry to get up pulling on their zippers.

"How can you see my pee hole from inside my underwear?" Chase asks as he covers his front part and Destiny groans.

"Wait, you said a bad word" Christian narrows his eyes at his sister as he is sure his private parts were safe from the world.