Chapter 07

I posted this chapter as Chapter 06, so please go re read Chapter 06 as it has been changed! 

Videl hurries behind Nicholson trying to talk to him as, she goes holds onto his arms to turn him around, but he jerks away from her.

"Get the hell away from my house," he growls at her and she shuffles in her feet.

She touches her shoulder and he scoff at her act.

"I do not care about your injuries as I am sure you are perfectly fine. Tyson" he shouts at once startling her.

"Nick"

"Get her out of the house as I have ordered you before. I do not care where you leave her, but I see her within my premises and you will find her dead," he warns as he holds onto Videl's arms and pushes her none to gently towards Tyson.

"Wa" she shouts as Tyson wraps his arms around her.

"Nick"

"I mean it Ty, everyone out of here now, this instant," he warns and Tyson sighs before he pulls Videl out, but she fights in his arms running towards Nicholson who pulls a gun and points at her head.

"Fuck off" he growls and Tyson picks Videl in his arms knowing Nicholson was too angry to listen to anyone and if he is cursing that means he really was pissed off.

As he watches them walk away Nicholson throws the gun away before harshly pulling the tie off his body and throwing his coat off.

"Cole" his Nonna's voice comes next through the door.

"It's late"

"What is wrong, where will she go at this..."

"That is none of our business Nonna; she was not supposed to be staying in here so long. She is a distraction a very bad one and the sooner she is out the better...

Please do not argue with me about this"

"But Cole"

"No, that girl is a danger to this house; my men are distracted what if there was an attack in here and no one to stop it?

They left their duty to come in and play around?" he asks and Nonna sighs.

"Please Cole"

"Fine if she stays, I am out" he warns and Nonna gasps.

"What is it?" he asks, and the woman shakes her head no before she walks out.

*******

"Oh, come on now V, it's going to be fine. Nick is a jerk at times, look he even threw me out you are not the only one?" Tyson tries to talk the girl as she cries.

"No" she shakes her head as the car starts to drive away.

"Hey, it's okay I will not leave you in middle of nowhere okay, and I am sure he will come around" he sighs running his through his hair.

"Ni" she sniffs.

"Yeah Nick"

"Co" she asks, and he smiles.

"Nonna likes calling him Cole, that's his middle name. Nicholson Cole Price, Cole after our great grand Pop"

"Nico" she tries.

"Right Nico," Tyson smiles.

She pulls his jacket lapel and starts to sign through her hands, but Tyson holds her hands shaking his head.

"I don't know what you are saying V, let's get you to somewhere and then we can find something maybe a pen and paper, so we can communicate"

Checking in a hotel room, Tyson opens the door for Videl to enter.