Chapter 05

"Put that down" Nonna scolds Videl who giggles as she juggles the oranges in her hands before she puts it back on the basket.

"You are such a naughty girl" Nonna reprimands as both look around the store.

Videl runs ahead of Nonna wanting to pick up her favorite things, she grins as she picks up a jar of jam and packet of bread, shaking her booty showing the things in her hands to Nonna who sighs shaking her head.

"Okay, okay I get it" Nonna smiles as she puts it in her basket.

Videl once again runs around the store to get more things but instead she crashes into a man and both goes stumbling down.

Nonna gasps as she rushes to where Videl was before apologizing to the man while she scolds Videl for not watching where she was going.

Videl holds her ears and keeps on mouthing sorry at the man but he just gets up and walks away from them.

"Videl, honey you need to stop running around like a child and behave more like a lady" Nonna states as she checks on the girl to see if she was hurt somewhere.

Videl grins as she hugs Nonna tightly before letting her go, Nonna sighs at the girl and she starts to walk asking Videl not to run while following the girl.

Videl nods her head as she takes a step, but something touches her feet looking down she finds a gun, her eyes narrows as she looks around before picking it up and putting it behind her waist covering it with her t-shirt.

Hurrying towards Nonna, she holds Nonna's hand and drags her towards the counter.

"Videl, I am not done buying things"

"No" Videl keeps on dragging the woman when she does not listen, she picks up the basket and runs towards the counter to check out.

"I don't understand you at all, why did I even think it will be such a good idea to bring you with me" she sighs before they wait to pay for their things.

Videl picks all the bags and once again starts to rush out of the door while Nonna follows scolding her.

Just as they walk out of the door, Videl puts the bags down waving her hands towards their driver and guard who drove them, she waits for the man to drive towards the gate when from the corner of her eyes she sees the same man with whom she crashed into talk furiously with someone on his phone.

She turns with a frown and he looks her way, as their eyes clashes the man starts to walk away.

She shuffles in her foot looking around, the car they arrived in starts to move their way, but a shot is, heard and the car starts to slide.

Videl pulls Nonna to her side as she tries to run inside while people start to scream, but before they could make in someone grabs her hair pulling her back.

"Grab them," the man shouts as she struggles in his arms.

"Is he dead?" another voice asks.

"Hope so, I did aim his head"

"Good, let's hurry before someone arrives, we got his grandmother, she must be worth" the men chuckles as they start to drag Videl and Nonna with them.

*******

Videl holds the hand that was grabbing her hair before twisting it as she jumps and kicks the man capturing Nonna.

Nonna falls on the ground and Videl pulls out the gun from behind her aiming at the men in front of her.

She checks on Nonna once before she shakes the gun between the two men, who curses.