Chapter 25

Hey, you all! I cannot believe we are here! Red curse has been one of the easiest and fun books to write, so much that I don't even remember how I even got here.

Yes, this last two chapters has been a bit of frustrating because I had so much to cover, so many characters to look after it was as if I was having a wedding at my own house but it was all just in my head.

Hope, you enjoyed this book so far as much as I did to write it. Nicholson and Videl are one of their own but together they are something else, it's beautiful to watch them together.

Thank you for loving and caring about them, even if I wanted to put an stop to this book with this story I felt there is so much to say so this is not the end, this book will have few more chapters and no it will not be dragged like 'His precious' lol but I tried I tried to put an epilogue but it felt wrong.

So, the plan of epilogue on this book with this chapter has been cancelled.

From my past mistakes I figured that sometimes pulling something too much for our happiness will only break it apart to the point we cannot fix it and no one likes broken things. (Let us not forget the mess His Precious became ;) but with this book I thought putting end too soon is just bad as well like many of my books don't make me name because I will go back and re-write it!

With that in mind, let us enjoy this chapter of The Red curse, which was just an idea few months back and now it is something I got to show you. I love you guys for everything and never doubt it!

And cheers to us and many more journey I shall drag you to!

*******

"A word" Devilin asks to Destiny who sighs as she steps away from Demetri before she follows her uncle.

"I will not ask why you did what you did, but was that really necessary, he is your grandfather" Devilin speaks as they walk out of the room.

"Because he is my grandfather I did so and anyways we all know a small knife wound will not kill him"

"It's not about..."

"Uncle, please. Whether or not what I did, the thing is everything is fine just fine, so can we move on?" she asks with a groan standing in front of him.

"Okay, well once this wedding is over, I want you back on HP" he sighs staring at her.

"Back on HP?" she frowns and he nods.

"I know it was wrong of me to cheat but after my mate and daughter I do think you are the only one that can look after it"

"Oh well"

"See you..."

"No" Destiny refuses making him frown.

"No?" he asks in confusion.

"Maybe one week ago if you had offered me this position, I would have happily taken it but not now"

"Why? What changed your mind, you were dying to be there"

"Yes, because I was dying, I realized it's not worth it"

"Huh" he stares at her in confusion.

"Let's enjoy the ceremony" she smiles as she pats on his arm before she walks away while Devilin stands with a frown wondering what makes her mood swing no one will ever know.

********

"Did you see what she just did?" Chase asks as he touches his grandfather's hand and Connor smiles assuring the boy, he was fine.