Chapter 24

There is a little flashback in the middle of the story and if you all forgot about it the italics part are the flashbacks.

Sorry, if you all will get confused with the name Destiny and Default, they are same person it's just that I like to keep swapping it calling her destiny one moment and default another, I don't know why. So, do not get confused as they are the same.

Videl's eyes widens in shock as they enter the portal to watch almost all her family members waiting for them with a smile, she giggles as she feels something drop on her shoulder before she looks up and gasps as she finds the flowers raining on them.

"Welcome home, Videl" the angels smile as they fly and keeps on throwing the flowers petals on them.

"Keep walking" someone speaks and Videl grins as the ground sparkles with every step they take, and she turns to smile at Nicholson who along with his family is at awe.

Videl cannot help but look around her in awe at what was happening, she never thought this would be the welcome she would receive or the fact that her world would look so beautiful. Her grin keeps widening before her eyes lands on her parents making her pause on her step, she smiles as she notices her mother and runs to get in her arms.

She had missed her home, terribly and she did not know how much until she was in engulfed in her mother's arms.

"Welcome back" Raine sighs as her daughter's jumps in her arms and starts to cry.

"Should have thought of that before leaving the house for so long, now don't cry" Raine pulls away as she wipes her daughter's tears before eyeing the man she came back home with.

Nicholson steps behind Videl as he looks around the faces around them, Videl grabs his hand to get his attention as she signs to him letting him know Raine is her mother and he nods before greeting the woman.

Raine smiles as she hugs Nicholson surprising him and he relaxes knowing he was accepted if not by Videl's father but by her mother.

"Welcome" she smiles before she moves to greet Nicholson's parents while leaving her mate to greet Nicholson.

"Hello" Nicholson speaks as he puts his hand out for Devilin who stares at it before shaking it.

"I hope you all did not have any difficulties on the way here" Devilin asks.

"No, we reached here just fine and thanks for the warm welcome. It was beautiful" Nicholson points out as he once again looks around the place.

Once the family settles down and start to interact with each other, Videl runs from one place to another meeting everyone and showing her excitement, she hugs every person she meets while signing too fast for anyone to read it.

Nicholson watches her in running around quietly before he gets up and grabs her; she pouts as he stops her from going anywhere and pulls her towards the chair.

"Calm down" he whispers, and she groans before hugging him tightly and giggling.

*******

"I am nervous" Gabriel whispers to Amelia who frowns as she turns to look at her husband as in all her life, she never would have thought that would be the words that will ever leave his mouth.

"You were not nervous when you gave away our daughters"

"But this is different"

"Are you scared of the wolves?" she teases, and he nods his head giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Aww, it's okay I am sure they are friendly and anyways Videl's family will never let anyone harm us" she tries to assure him, but he shakes his head no making her frown.