Chapter 27

"Who is she of Videl, again?" Ricardo asks once Erika is far enough for them to feel safe.

"One of her grandmothers, maybe" Nicholson shrugs his shoulder and Ricardo grins.

"They sure have young grandmothers" he comments making Nicholson frown.

"You, so sounded like your own father-in-law, just now" he points out.

"Whatever, but her words definitely were true. We can either miss a chance or..."

"You are already married, Rick" Nicholson sighs as he jumps off the tree house.

"Where are you going?" Ricardo asks.

"It's been a while; I need to go see Red" he replies and Ricardo jumps down as well.

"Well I for one, am avoiding my wife" he confesses.

"Why?" Nicholson asks as they make their way towards the house.

"She joked about wanting kids"

"Marriage does means you will want some or have"

"Yes, but she wants were kids" he sighs making Nicholson pause before he nods his head as if he came to an understanding.

"But isn't that so Gabby thing to say"

"How will I give her were-kids?" Ricardo asks in frustration.

"Listen, we can talk about anything, anything but except how you give my sister a baby, got it?" Nicholson clarifies as he stands in front of Ricardo and squeezes his shoulder.

"Got it"

"And anyways, we all know you have a way with her, use it" Nicholson shrugs his shoulders as they continue to walk.

"You are right, I will train our kids to roar or growl instead of crying" he laughs making Nicholson chuckle.

*******

"Aha! See, I am the one had more sex than you all" Gabriel boasts as he raises his glass with a grin.

"But we will have more years of sex than you" Dante states making Gabriel frown.

"Still, I have five kids, five that means five bullseyes unless you all having two or three kids running" Gabriel points as he argues the point.

"So, you mean just because I have had two kids, I had sex just twice?" Erika slams her hands on the table as she gets up angry.

"I have three does that means I defeated you on that?" Dante thinks.

"Whatever, mortal or whatever I have five kids, five times sex. I win logically and practically"

"That's not fair, in my defense I was angry with my mate to skip sex but I get a healthy dose of it every night or day or anytime"

"Who cares the point is I being the human won" Gabriel states.

"That's not fair, you cannot judge someone on the basis of kids they have that that is the time they had sex"

"Exactly, because before I had my mate, I have had sex so much that someone would think..."

"You three sure do have very interesting topics to discuss" Adrian states as he stands beside the table and stare at the three of the people.

"Don't be jealous" Gabriel grins as he pushes a chair for him to take but he just sighs.

"We should be jealous of him actually" Erika pouts making Gabriel frown.

"Why?"

"He got 6 if them, six times of bullseye sex" Dante grumbles and Adrian pinches his nose trying hard not to kick all of them, but they were his guests.