Chapter 10

'Now watch me whip (Kill it!)

Now watch me nae nae (Okay!)

Now watch me whip whip

Watch me nae nae (Want me do it?)'

"Oh, oh" Videl sings along the song gibberishly as she wipes the floor.

Moving her hips, she dances along the song while Carter hollers for her as the café was nearly closing while she was doing the last minute clean up.

She wipes floor before she throws her hand up and jump, with a big grin on her face. With her hand in fist, she throws in front of her and does the move.

Stepping sideways, she shakes her hips while Carter throws some napkin at her. She does some robotic moves as she throws her head up in the air and laughs aloud.

"You seem to have a great mood all day long," Carter comments, as he jumps from the counter and dances along.

"Oh, watch me, watch me" both of them stops as someone pulls the cord of the music system.

"Time off" Pasco shouts as he walks out of the door.

"Man, what's crawled up in his ass and died" Carter sighs before he goes and plugs in and plays another song.

'I'm too hot (hot damn)

Call the po-lice and the fireman

I'm too hot (hot damn)

Make a dragon wanna retire, man

I'm too hot (hot damn)...

Girls hit your hallelujah (ooh)

'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to ya'

"Doo...ah....doo, doo" Videl joins in as she shakes her head before she takes Carter specks and wears, she movies her hands as they enjoy the night.

********

"Where is Videl?" Nicholson asks as he walks inside of the house to find it too silent.

"She has not arrived yet" Nonna smiles as she sets the plates making him frown.

Checking on his time, Nicholson's frown deepens.

"Her shift ended two hours ago" he speaks.

"Is she doing over-time?" Nonna asks as she stops what she was doing.

"Did she say anything to you?" Nicholson asks to her.

"No, what if she is in trouble?" she worries, and Nicholson pulls his phone out to call her before stopping she does not even have a phone.

"I will check on her," he mutters as he hurries out of the house.

"Are we going somewhere?" Tyson asks as he finds Nicholson getting in the car once again.

"Get in, Videl is not home. Her shift ended two hours ago" he notifies before both of them drive away worried if something happened to her.

*******

"Si, si" Videl sings as the song hips do not lie goes on the background.

"I am on tonight, and my hips don't lie" Carter sings at the top of his lungs as he holds on to the table and shakes his ass.

"Yay" Videl shouts as she holds the towel in her hand and slaps on his ass.

As she tries to move her hips before Carter pulls his t-shirt a bit up and tries Shakira's movement and Videl gasps.

Pulling her dress up she tries to move her hips as well and that is how Nicholson and Tyson finds them.

"Do like this girl" Carter states as he shakes his hips.