Chapter 4

An akuma flew into my room. I tried to change my emotions to happiness. It didn't work. I couldn't stop thinking about the messages, my friends. It was too much. I took off my earrings. "Here, Tikki." I said, giving the earrings to her. 

I grabbed my keyboard instead. The akuma flew into there. A purple mask appeared on my face. I tried to fight it. I tried so hard not to give in. It was too late. 

"Hello there, Messenger. I am Hawkmoth. I'm giving you the power to type anyone's name into that keyboard of yours and type what you want them to do. Of course, I don't give this power for free. I need Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous." Hawkmoth said. "No! I won't give in just yet! I'm not going to do this." I said.

"But your friends don't need you. Doesn't that hurt? You've always thought they cared. But according to Chloe, you're worthless to them. Don't try to bottle up your emotions, Marinette. Let it out." Hawkmoth tried to convince me. It worked. I could feel my anger rising. "Everyone will pay for hurting me!" I yelled.

I transformed into a dark purple dress with black leggings on. I had dark blue boots on. My hair had black ribbons hanging out of them. My keyboard was now phone-sized and it was attached to my wrist. I had white gloves with black fingertips on.

I was ready to cause some chaos. I jumped up to my balcony. I looked around for a place to cause mischief. I looked over to the Eiffel Tower. There was a Jagged Stone concert going on. Perfect place to start!

I quickly made my way over. I snuck behind the railings and unplugged the guitar. Everyone stopped dancing and looked around, confused. I typed Jagged Stone into my keyboard. The next thing I typed was Break your guitar. As soon as I hit enter, Jagged Stone lifted his guitar and threw it on the ground. It was actually quite amusing.

I was already having lots of fun! Right up until I saw Chloe and Adrien. What was he doing with her? I was upset. I jumped up to the top of the Eiffel Tower. "Citizens of Paris! I am Messenger! Ladybug and Cat Noir can't stop me!" As soon as I said that, I saw Adrien run away. A new Ladybug appeared right in front of me. "Oh, no you don't!" she said. Who was she? I'm Ladybug. 

I remembered then. I gave the earrings to Tikki. She must've taken them to Master Fu and he must've told her to give them to someone else to save me. That betrayer! How dare she? She's not even allowed to give them to anyone else. They belong to me! I wasn't going down without a fight.

"You can't defeat me, Ladybug! Neither can Cat Noir. You'll all see how powerful I am." I said. I was about to type Ladybug's name into the keyboard when Cat Noir came and knocked it off my wrist. I growled in anger. We all paused for a moment. Then, we all ran towards the keyboard as fast as we could. Ladybug got it. "You know that's not where the akuma is, right? Hawkmoth hid it and gave me that to make it look like that's where it was." She threw it away. I grabbed it before it broke.

"Marinette! You don't have to do this." I heard Cat Noir say. I turned towards him. "Tell that to Chloe." I said, and jumped towards him. I pinned him to the ground. I never realized until now, he has beautiful eyes. They're an emerald green. There was a twinkle in them that was so entrancing. I shook my head to snap out of my trance and was about to grab his ring.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I know I haven't been keeping up with the story. I have school and had to help clean my house this weekend. I've also been watching YT so I forgot. I will try to upload every day or every other day. Let me know what kind of new stories you want me to write!