Chapter 22

OMG! I'm not dead! I know I've been gone for months. School is hard, bro! Anyways, since I was gona for so long, I decided to write THREE chapter for ya'll. I'll take all my spare time writing chapters and trying to remember. Much love!

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was walking towards the Eiffel Tower. There is no way I can mess this up! I need to tell him tonight. Just get it over with, Marinette!

I finally made it to the Eiffel Tower and waited for him to show. It was about 30 minutes and he still didn't show up. 'He's not gonna show. Aren't you mad at him? Want to let that anger out?' Messenger whispered in my ear. "I thought I got rid of you." I said aloud. She laughed and faded away. I heard a thump right behind me.

I turned around to see Cat Noir. "You finally decide to show." I joked. "Sorry." He said rubbing the back of his head. I chuckled and patted the floor next to me, motioning for him to sit down.

As soon as he sat down we faced eachother. "I need to tell you something." We both said at the same time. (I'm so cheesy😂) We both laughed. "You first." I said. He gulped and his expression turned serious. "Well, um. You see, Marinette, I've had a crush on this girl for a while but I dont know how to tell her." He said. "Who is this girl?" I asked, a little hurt.

"Do I have to say?" He asked. I shook my head. "Not if you really don't want to." I smiled. He nodded. "Any advice on how to tell her?" He asked. "Well, you could write her a note. Then meet her on person and talk about it." I suggested.

His eyes lit up. "Yeah! That great! Thanks, Marinette!" He said and jumped away. "But I didn't get to tell you what I wanted to say." I pouted, but he didnt hear me.

I headed down the elevator to the bottom. 'Yikes. How tragic. Ready to let that anger go?' Messenger thought, haunting my thoughts once again. "Go away." I grumbled. I heard her fading away.

I walked home and up to my room. "Ugh. I'll never get to tell him." I mumbled. I sat down on my bed and lay down. He'll never love me the way I love him. That's for sure.

I sat up to get ready for bed until I saw a note on my desk. "What...?" I muttered. I walked over to it and opened the note up.

It read:

Hi, Princess! I thought since I couldn't tell you how I fell, I took your advice and wrote you a note. I hope you'll accept my feelings.

Love, the famous Cat Noir

I giggled at his signature and blushed. I sighed a loving sigh and lay down in my bed. I was about to fall asleep until I realized I had to get ready for bed.

I got up and went to brush my teeth and take a shower. I was getting changed into my pajamas.

"So he really does feel the same." I sighed. 'Guess so.' Messenger grumbled. 'Does this mean no anger anymore?' "Yep. No anger." I answered and crawled into bed. I've got a good feeling about tomorrow.