Chapter 23

I walked into school with a smile on my face. It was Monday, and I was actually happy. All weekend I was thinking about you-know-who.

I sighed and walked into the gates of school. I went to my locker and ran into Adrien. "Hi, Marinette." He smiled and waved. "Oh! Hi, Adrien! How's it going?" I greeted. He shrugged. "Its good." He said.

I smiled and walked off to class. I couldn't focus all day because I was thinking about Cat Noir the whole time. "Marinette, are you listening?" Ms. Bustier asked, snapping Marinette out of her thoughts.

"Alright then. If you need to talk to me about anything, I'm here." Ms. Bustier assured. Marinette nodded again and tried to stay focused. There was only a couple minutes of class left and Marinette desperately wanted to see her knight in a shining cat suit.

After the last bell rang, Marinette grabbed her stuff and raced to the door. She had to tell Cat Noir that she accepted his feelings.

Marinette forgot about her being a superhero until there was a loud bang. She jumped, and looked at the television in the locker room.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news! I'm Nadia Shamack here to tell you that there is a new villain in the city named Hacker. He seems to be able to hack into people's systems and-" she was cut off by static. Then there was a boy about my age who came onto the screen.

"Ladies and gents, hello! It's me, Hacker! I hope you're all doing well because I'm going to hack your systems!" He said. Well at least I'll get to spend time with Cat Noir.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was a short chapter. But I will be writing another one right after this so have fun! I'm also gonna delete my other stories because I have no interest in those things anymore. Much love!