Chapter 18

As soon as we got to the scene, we were greeted by a villain. "I am the Foodie!" (Don't ask) I was ready to take him down! Cat Noir went one way and I went the other. He came after me. Of course he did. HawkMoth always wanted my earrings more than Cat Noir's ring. 

I whipped around a corner and he followed me, with Cat Noir not too far behind. The Foodie grabbed my hair and was about to take my earrings, but Cat Noir grabbed him and threw him to the ground. "You okay, Ladybug?" he asked. Such a gentleman. "Yeah." I sighed. 

We looked down and saw that the Foodie was gone. "Where did he go now?"I asked. Cat Noir shrugged. "I don't know, but I'm sure we'll find him!" he said. He had such energy and motivation. How did I not see him this way before? He was a great partner and friend and one of these days, I'll have to tell him. As Marinette.

We ran around all of Paris, hoping to find him. He was at the Eiffel Tower. I went up to him while Cat Noir went around the back. "Hey, Foodie! If you catch me, you can have my earrings!" I yelled. He looked at me. "Nonsense!"he replied, "You can't fool me!" He was smart. We were gonna need help. 

"Lucky charm!" I yelled. Soon, there were swirls surrounding me and all of a sudden, there was a pan that appeared right in my hands. "What am I supposed to do with this?" I wondered aloud. "Hit him with it." a voice echoed then laughed a sinister laugh. Of course Messenger just had to come out at this time. "Not now." I said as I waved her away. I heard her mumbling something incoherent.

Just as she completely faded away, I saw the Foodie comig right towards me. He seemed to be shooting...cakes at me? Oh well, I've seen weirder. I dodged every cake and the last one came so quick that I barely had time to jump out of the way. 

I quickly looked around for something to do with the pan. It showed color on the Foodie and the cake he was hurling at me. "Aha! I've got it!" I yelled. I jumped back in his line of food and put the pan in front of me. The cakes hit it and turned back around, hitting the Foodie instead of me.

The cakes hit him square in the face as Cat Noir and I ran over to see him unconscious. Cat Noir grabbed the bracelet around the Foodie's arm and tossed it to me. I threw it on the ground and stomped on it. It broke and an akuma flew out. 

"No more evil-doing for you, little akuma! Time to de-evilise!" I yelled as I caught the akuma in my yo-yo. "Gotcha! Bye-bye little butterfly. Mircaulous Ladybug!" Everything turned back to normal and Mr. Worthman sat in front of us. 

"Who are you?" he asked as we helped him up. "I'm Ladybug and this is Cat Noir. We knew you were coming to criticize the food of restaurants here, but there was one in particular that you judged wrongly." I said. "Which one and how?" he scoffed. "It belonged to the Dupain-Chengs. You criticized the young girl's attitude because you didn't realize you were being rude towards her appearance. Therefore, you shut there bakery down." I smiled gently. 

"Well, I guess I judged the wrong thing, then. The food was good, too. All of Paris's food was good." he said. I thought I saw a small smile creep onto his face. "You should go apologize to them. More specifically, Marinette." Cat Noir said. He was standing up for me! So adorable.

Mr. Worthman nodded and walked away. "Pound it!" Cat Noir and I shouted as we bumped our fists together. Then we both hopped away. It was a good day today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't yell at me for not uploading! I am trying to work on this story and another one and it's hard! I am sorry! I will try to upload more! And also, my new story is called Best Friends: TWD. Go check it out! And don't forget to follow my sister at SuperEmily03. She writing a great story called Freedom! Don't forget to give me suggestions either in the comments or DM me. Much Love!