Chapter 21

"I...wanted to know if you had a crush on anyone." I said. God, I'm such an idiot! I can't believe I ruined my chances. I had it, but then I let go! This is the worst week of my life. "Actually, I do." he said, nodding. I was a little hurt but also curious. "Who?" I asked, forcing a smile. "You'll find out." he winked at me.

What was that supposed to mean? Who is she? (Why are you so dense) I guess I'll find out. "Well, Princess, I should probably leave." he said. I nodded, it was pretty late anyway. "Goodnight, Cat Noir." I said, yawning. He chuckled and hopped out the window. "Goodnight!" I heard him shout.

The next day was pretty chill. Chloe wasn't mean to me. I sat down next to Sabrina in Ms. Bustier's class and we got started. Later in the day, in the hallway, guess who walks up to me? Kagami. (Gotcha! Didn't expect that, did ya!?) 

I glared at her. She noticed this and a look of guilt spread across her face. "Hey." she said when she reached me. "Hey." I mumbled. We stood there for a couple minutes in an awkward silence. Then she started talking. "Look, I'm sorry for accusing you last month about the whole Messenger attention thing." she said. I nodded, glad that she was apologizing. 

"I really hope we can be friends." she said. I nodded in reply. She could be nice if she wanted to. We hugged and walked to our next class, laughing at something she said. As we headed in, we saw Sabrina sitting next to Chloe. I walked up to them.

"Chloe, you do know that this is my seat, right?" I asked. She nodded. "Well, you've been so nice to me so I figured that I should at least try to do something nice for you. I took this seat back so you can go sit next to Adrien now." she smiled. I thanked her and headed over. I was really liking how things were going. 

I sat down next to Adrien. "Hey." he smiled at me. "Hey." I replied. We were just talking about how our day was going so far. After a couple minutes, Ms. Bustier walked in. "Sorry, everyone. The traffic outside was so chaotic. There were cars trying to drive over each other." she said. It was an akuma.

Just then, a car flew into the room, thankfully not hitting any of us. What kind of sick akumatized person would try to harm kids at school? I was a little angry at who did this, but there was no time.

"Miss, can I go to the bathroom, please?" She nodded, still trying to process what just happened. I don't blame her, she was almost hit by a car! I quickly made my way to the bathroom and took Tikki out. "Ready?" I said. It was exciting! I loved being a superhero. She nodded. "Okay. Tikki, spots on!" I yelled. The earrings glowed.

I jumped back to the classroom to escort everyone to safety, only to find that Adrien wasn't there. I quickly got everyone out and tried to call out Adrien's name. Another car flew into the classroom.

"Hello, Ladybug," a voice behind me spoke, "I'm Earthquake. Pleasure to meet you." I spun around. This looked like someone I knew..."Ms. Mendeleiev?" I quietly whispered to myself. Apparently she heard me because she yelled, "I'm not Ms. Mendeleiev anymore! I'm Earthquake!"

It's hard to fight my science teacher, but I'll do what it takes. Cat Noir jumps behind me. "Hello, M'lady." he said. "Hello, Kitty." I smiled. We jumped into action. I took the right while he took the left. I was looking for the akumatized object when I saw a small science beaker in her hand filled with some odd liquid. 

I looked around the city to find people covered in the same thing in the bottle, except there was a foam starting to form around them. This was gonna be a hard fight. I could already tell.

(Time skip brought to you by Crankgameplays)(Dont question me)

When Cat Noir and I were finished fighting, I stopped him before he could jump away. "Got anything to do tonight?" I asked. He shook his head. "Not that I know of." he replied. This is my chance. "I would-I mean, Marinette would like to do something with you." I said. He nodded. "Cool. Tell her I'll meet her by the Eiffel Tower tonight at 8:00 PM." he said. I nodded and headed home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry, sorry, a thousand times sorry! I'm not up to date with my updates, I know. I have switched from one everyday to whenever I have time. That might not be for awhile, but just be grateful that I updated today. Marinette and at Noir going on a date!1!1! If you couldn't tell, I ship Maricat, or Marichat, the most. Why? They don't see eachother that way but they're so cute. My favorite episodes are Evillustrator and Glaciator. There were some HUGE Maricat moments in there. I'm sorry for rambling, but my sister hates the show and won't let me ramble to her. Speaking of, go follow my sister at SuperEmily03! She writing a fantastic story! Much love!