Chapter 6

Pshhhh! What was I saying? Adrien is so much cooler! Speaking of, I wonder where he is. Never  mind. I'll find him later. I snapped out of my trance. Cat Noir was trying to break free. "Ladybug! I need your help out of your yo-yo! Why'd you put me in here in the first place?" he asked. "You were just trying to get my miraculous." she said, scratching her head. She was obviously confused. She let him out.

I took my chance and grabbed one of her earrings. She started to detransform, her mask disappearing. I was desperate to see who was pretending to be me. Well, Ladybug, anyway. Cat Noir grinned. "What!?" she yelled, angry that he found this so amusing. "Did you honestly think I was on your side? Pathetic." he said, as I jumped next to him. 

'Ladybug' was fed up. She was so angry her face was almost as red as her mask. "Give that back!" she yelled. She was so loud I'm pretty sure USA could hear her. I knew I was in trouble then. I looked to my side for help. Cat Noir was already gone. That traitor! He must've read my mind.

I was about to run away, but 'Ladybug' grabbed my arm and I dropped the earring. The purple mask appeared on my face. "No! Get that back Messenger! Before I take away your powers!" he shouted. Suddenly I felt this sharp pain run throughout my body and I couldn't move. I was shaking. I knew it was Hawkmoth's doing. "Okay, okay! I'll get it!"I said, clearly in pain.

'Ladybug' was already on her way down. I knew I had to beat her to it to not let Hawkmoth down. I jumped down all the way to the top. I hit the ground. It hurt, but at least I landed the right way. 'Ladybug' was still halfway up the tower. Ha! I already won.

I started looking for the earring, but it was nowhere to be found. Had she already gotten to it? No, she was still on her way down. I kept looking when I saw someone holding it. I ran over to them. "Give that to me!" I said. She looked up. She wasn't even shocked that I was a villain. Must've been the fact that there have been so many villains it doesn't surprise anyone anymore.

"I think it's look great on display at my jewelry shop, don't you think?" she asked me, smiling. Was this girl not afraid of anything? I looked very intimidating! I groaned. "Give it to me! Before I use my power on you!" I shouted, giving her a warning. 

Just then, 'Ladybug' popped up. "Excuse me, ma'am. That's mine." she said, holding her hand out to let the lady know she needed it back. Not gonna happen! "No, miss! She's fooling you! She's been akumatized and is using her power to fool you. She's trying to make me look bad because she transformed me into this! I know who the real Ladybug is. I can give it to her." I said, diving for the earring. 'Ladybug' got to it first.

"Thank you, miss." she said, and put the earring back in her ear. No! I wasn't gonna lose to some amateur. She doesn't even know the responsibilities of being Ladybug. She should just hand them to me! 

All of  sudden, Cat Noir popped up again. Where was he, anyway? "Hello, Messenger. I've been cured from your spell. You need to stop this. Turning evil isn't the way to go when you're angry." he said. He tried so hard to get me to listen but I just ignored him. I wasn't going to let him convince me. This is the only way to get rid of that sadness. If he didn't like my tactics, he's gonna have to deal with it.

I dove for his miraculous, but he grabbed my arms and stared into my eyes. Our faces were so close I could feel his breath. "Please stop, Marinette." he whispered, not breaking eye contact. I stared back at him, completely frozen. At this point, I could hear alarm bells in my head. I didn't know what to do. Should I stop? Should I push him away? I don't know. Finally, I stopped fighting against his grasp. I wasn't going to give in, though.