Chapter 5

Before we get started, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry I haven't updated recently. My laptop wasn't working correctly, and last night and this morning, it wouldn't let me type anything. I will be sure to update ASAP. Sorry. Also, let me know what kind of stories you want me to write next!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, someone from behind me grabbed my wrist and yelled, "I don't think so, Messenger!" I turned around to see 'Ladybug'. I just scoffed and threw her hand off my wrist. I looked down to see that Cat Noir was gone. Where did that stupid cat go!? He must've escaped as I was being distracted!

I stood us and growled. "You'll pay for this!" I yelled, and lunged toward 'Ladybug'. She dodged. I typed something into my keyboard. It said Cat Noir, get Ladybug's miraculous for me. I grinned at whoever the fake Ladybug was, and hit enter. "Have fun with him." At first she was confused. Then she realized what I had done.

At that exact moment, Cat Noir came out of nowhere and tried to grab for her earrings. "Talk about purrfect timing!" I laughed, and jumped away. I looked back to see her staring at me. I smiled, pleased at the things I've just accomplished. Despite the fact that I punned.

Suddenly, a purple mask appeared on my face. "What are you doing, Messenger? You need to get me their miraculous! Stop fooling around!" Hawkmoth shouted, though I was the only one who could hear it. "Don't worry," I shook my head, "I've got it all under control. With Ladybug's hands full, I can do what I desire in this deal. Then, I will return to take the miraculous. I promise." I could hear him grumble. "Fine." he said, sort of like a pouty child. 

I jumped over to the Bourgeois hotel and jumped into the room Chloe was in. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" I said, chuckling a little. I had a huge smile on my face. She wasn't looking at me. "Ugh, what do you want? I'm bu-Huh!?" she shouted, as soon as she saw me. I grinned and grabbed her wrist. "Look who's scared now." I whispered.

I plopped her down into the seat and typed into my keyboard, Chloe, tell everyone what you've done to me and then expose your deepest, darkest secret. I was quite pleased with myself. I was in charge for once. I laughed as she suddenly stood, obeying what I typed. 

She sent a message out to all of Paris saying, I have done so many horrible things to Marinette Dupain-Cheng. I sent her mean messages. I've tried so hard to humiliate her. But no matter what I do, she's always got her friends to back her up. The truth is, I've always been jealous of how cool Marinette is. She's got lots of friends. She's so popular. She's got everything she ever wanted. She's got the nicest parents while I can't even seem to impress my own mother.

If I was being honest, I would say I felt bad. But she got what she deserved. The normal Marinette would consider forgiving her, but the new Marinette says no regrets! I'll take over all of Paris! No one can stop me! I jumped out of the window, satisfied with my work. 

"Alright, time to get back on track." I said, hopping back to the Eiffel Tower. Cat Noir seemed to be holding off well, but 'Ladybug' was even stronger. Next thing I know, she ties him up in her yo-yo. Just when I was starting to get impressed. 

I was about to fight Ladybug, but I looked at Cat Noir and saw his entrancing emerald green eyes again. I must've started to daze out because next thing I know, he's trying to tell me to stop what I'm doing.

"You don't have to do this, Marinette! Please! You have to fight it! You're much stronger than this. I know you are. Please, snap out of it!" His eyes were filled with plead, and I started feeling tingly in my heart. What? No! I don't, do I? No! Never. He's just a friend. My heart belongs to one person only! But, now that I think about it, they do look similar.