Chapter 25

I woke up with one problem. How was I going to tell Alya, Nino, and Adrien that I was dating Cat Noir? What if they get mad? What if they hate me for not telling them sooner. "They'll hate you, you know. They won't want anything to do with you because you kept it a secret." Messenger taunted. "Ugh! Get out of my head!" I shouted out loud.

"Marinette? Is everything ok up there?" I heard my mother ask. "Uh, yes, Mama! Everything is fine!" I yelled to her. I quickly got up and ready.

Once I got to school, I saw everyone waiting for me. "Hey, guys. Um, so I've been meaning to tell you something." I started. "Hi girl, glad to see you're not late. So, what's the news!?" Alya said. I laughed. "Promise you guys won't hate me...?" I almost asked instead of stated.

Alya raised a hand to her heart. "We promise. Right, guys?" She looked around for confirmation. The boys nodded their heads. "Ok, so...I'm dating Cat Noir!" I said with sarcastic jazz hands. Alya squealed. "WHAT!? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?! GIRL, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" She screamed. "Alya! Not so loud. But yeah, that's cool." Nino said, casually. Adrien looked at me with a warm smile. "That's great, Marinette."

I thanked them for their congratulations and we headed inside to class. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" Chloe walked up to us. "Yes?" I asked politely. "So a little birdie told me you were dating Cat Noir." She smirked. "You were eavesdropping!?" I shouted, my face red. "Can you believe it!? Can we punch her!? She listened to our private conversation! Are you kidding me!?" Messenger was trying to persuade me.

I softly growled. "Yeah, so what?" I said through clenched teeth. She smiled. "I'm happy for you." She stated, then walked away. I stood there in shock. "What!? Are you kidding me!? You're seriously going to let go of the fact that she EAVESDROPED ON OUR CONVERSATION!?!?" Messenger screeched.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Let's go to class." I smiled and the bell rang. Once we got in there everyone was looking at me with smiles and I wondered what was up.

After class, everyone came rushing to my side. "So you're dating THE Cat Noir!?" Mylene asked. "Oh, that's so cute!" Rose added. "Super cool." Juleka mumbled. I smiled. "Yes, I am dating Cat Noir. Yes, I can try to get autographs. I think hes visiting tonight so if you want him to sign anything, you can give it to me now or at the end of school."

After school I headed home with everything g everyone wanted me to sign. I smiled knowing that people approved of us.

Later when Cat showed up, he knocked on the window. I opened it and he looked at everything everyone gave me. "Woah! What happened here?" He asked. I smiled. "People wanted an autograph." I shrugged. He shook his head and laughed. He came in and began signing everything. I sighed in adoration. He really was the cat's meow.

And I think I'm done with the story. Someone requested that I bring back Messenger and make her a side personality whenever I got angry. The person who requested is Uve_WILD
Thanks so much! I think I will end the story. Thanks for taking the time to read and I really hope you enjoyed it! Much love!