Chapter 17

I came back down in my usual clothes. "Weren't you just wearing that dress? Oh well, never mind, it was a hideous dress, anyways." And that's when I let Messenger out. "Stick to judging people's food, not their clothes. I mean, look at what you're wearing." I shot back. It felt good.

He scoffed, trying to contain his anger, but I could see it rising. I mean, those knee high socks under khackis? Please, probably ugliest thing I've ever seen." I mumbled, trying to get him to explode right there on camera. I for some reason wanted to see his reaction. 

I looked over at my parents. They were getting angry, too. I could tell why. I could be the reason he shuts us down. Oh well. Not my problem. I pressed on further. "And are you wearing cologne? Because if so I highly reccomend to never wear it again. It smells like a burnt skunk." I said, holding my nose for emphasis.

"That's it!" he screamed. "You are officially shut down!" My parents stood, there, shoced. I smirked and then shrugged. "Don't judge a book by its cover. And don't EVER underestimate me again. Now reopen, or else." I threatened. I then realized that Messenger might be going too far with this.

"I do not have time for this!" he yelled. He turned around and walked out the front door. I just amde the biggest mistake of my entire life. My parents are gonna ground me for the rest of eternity. And it was all because I made Mr. Worthman angry. But he did deserve it.

I headed up the stairs, not bothering to look at my parents. "Marinette!" they shouted. I ignored them. They kept yelling my name and I didn't really care until I heard my mom say, "You've changed! And not for the better! What has gotten into you? Where's our Marinette? Not this bratty, snobby stranger?" I was a little hurt, considering this came from my mother.

I walked downstairs, only to find my parents acting odd. I noticed they had these bracelets with beads that looked like food on them. I realized just then, Mr. Worthman was akumatized. Great. Now I have two problems. The only good thing about it is getting to be beside Cat Noir. Just thinking about him gives me warmth in my heart. But I can't think about that now. Time to fight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this was so short and I'm sorry I haven't been updating. I'm very busy and I don't have the time for it. But I will try to update more often. Also, I have 1k reads!! Thank you SO much! You have no idea how much this means to me! Go check out my sis's story. SuperEmily03 is her name! She's working on a fantastic story that I think you will enjoy! Please let me know if you have any suggestions for any new stories you want me to write! Also, I will be getting started on a new book called Best Friends: TWD. It's about Carl, Enid, and a girl named Jade who do everything with eachother. Read it! Much love!