Chapter 24

After Cat Noir and I finished fighting, I stopped him. "Marinette wants to talk to you. Meet her on the Eiffel Tower at 7:00. She'll be waiting." I said. He nodded. He looked nervous and excited. I guess it was because he wanted to know my answer.

At 7:00 sharp he showed up. "Glad to see your not late." I giggled. He chuckled and sat beside me. My face got serious. "So I wanted to talk to you about the note you left." I said. "You told me to write a note to the one I liked. So I did." He explained as he smiled sheepishly. It was adorable.

"I accept it." I told him. He looked at me with shock. "Really?" He asked. I nodded my head and leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "You're so nice and caring. And extremely handsome. I couldn't say no." I smiled and he laughed.

"So, are we dating now?" He asked. "I guess so." I said in a playful manner. He smirked. "Does this mean I can do this?" He asked and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back.

After a couple of seconds, we pulled away. "I guess you could do that every once in a while." I teased. He playfully scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Come on." He said. I giggled and he helped me to my feet.

We hopped back to my balcony and hung out for a little bit more. "So, what would you do of I fell off this balcony?" I asked. "Well, Princess, I'd catch you." He replied. I smirked and pushed myself closer to the edge.

"Prove it." I said and pushed myself off the balcony. "Marinette! Wait!" I faintly heard and saw him jump after me. I wasnt afraid of falling. I knew he would catch me. My hero.

He caught me and we went back up to the balcony. "Why did you do that?" Cat Noir questioned me. "Because I knew you would catch me." I shrugged. "And if I didn't?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I dunno." I said.

He shook his head and laughed. I joined in. After a while he had to go home. "I'll be back, Princess." He whispered and jumped away.

I bleed a kiss at him. He really was a great boyfriend. I sighed and went back down. It was 8:30 and Marinette had a big test the next day. "Today was great." Marinette said in a positive voice. 'Blegh. Nothing interesting happened?" Messenger spoke inside my mind. I shook my head. "Nothing new." I said aloud. And I was glad there was nothing exciting for once. Except for the fact that I was dating THE Cat Noir. Everything was going just fine.