Chapter 7

I needed a diversion. Without thinking anything over, I kissed him. I don't know why I did it but it was better than nothing at all. I saw his eyes get wide for a second. Then, he closed them. Did he actually enjoy this? Did he actually think I enjoyed that? He really is pathetic. Or maybe he didn't enjoy it. I kept my eyes open the entire time and found that he grabbed hold of my keyboard. 

He tossed it to 'Ladybug', who smashed it to smithereens. She turned it into a butterfly. I pushed Cat Noir back. "No! It can't be over! Not yet." I screamed. I fell on my knees, feeling weaker. But surprisingly, I didn't transform back. "What?" Cat Noir said, confused. I was, too. But I was also happy. I had a second chance, after all. I smirked. "Well, well, well. Looks like that didn't work. What will you do, now? Guess your powers don't work. That was, in fact, where the akuma was." I said. They stared at me in disbelief.

Cat Noir was pretty upset. I could see his pleading eyes. I really didn't care. I was a villain. Chloe's words had drained all my emotions. I understood now. I'm too strong. No one is the world has felt this much pain as me. There was no turning back, now. Hawkmoth's mask appeared. If the akuma was gone, how did he still have control over me? "You failed, yet you still have your powers. How odd. Anyway, get their miraculous, and don't screw it up this time!"

I listened to his exact words. I jumped up, yelling, "Betcha can't catch me!" I laughed as I saw them chasing me. I kept on running and running.I finally found a place to hide as they ran past me. Idiots. I had to come up with a plan. I needed to set a trap. I can't type anything into my keyboard. They already broke that. Aha! Cat Noir is at a disadvantage because he only has the one ring. 'Ladybug' has the two earrings. I can grab his ring, making her freeze up in surprise, and then I can grab her earrings. How would I get his ring, though? I know! I can try to fight him and attach some string around his ring and pull. I'm such a genius.

I wasted no time. "Hey, guys!" I yelled, grabbing their attention. I went towards Cat Noir and started fighting him. I did as I said as I planned I would and tied the string around his ring. I tried to pull, but I failed. I had tied the string too loose. The string came off and fell down. Darn it! Guess my plan failed. "Marinette, why are you doing this!?" Cat Noir shouted. He was really trying, wasn't he? "This is the only way! Chloe's messages hurt! More than you will ever know!" I shouted back.

'Ladybug' was angry that I hadn't given in yet. She whispered something into Cat Noir's ear. I wonder what she yelled. I needed to find out. Cat Noir came close to me and grabbed my arms. I struggled to get free, but it was no use. What was he going to do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Sorry this chapter is so short. I have to go somewhere so I couldn't spend a lot of time on it. Let me know what kind of story you want me to write next!