Part 16 Seeing Meanie

Jeonghan's pov

"Ummm" I look around at the boys who are staring at me curiously, I turn to Seuncheol for some help, all he does is nood and gesture for me to tell them.

I take a deep breath and tell them "I am diagnosed with STDs" They gasp as they suddenly all engulf me into a hug, I didn't even notice until now that I started crying again. "Aish, what am I going to do?" I whine as The8 rubs my back giving me a warm smile, "How about you start with taking these shot" he adds.

Soon after we were seated in the waiting room, Jun asks a really dumb question.

"Wait what are we even still doing here, can't we go home?" We just give him a Really look. "You Pabo we can't go back we are still missing the Meaine and Soonhoon couple" Dk says smacking Jun upside the head. "I think we should go up and ask if we can go vist them" I say to Seuncheol, he agrees and we walk up to the desk lady again.

We are finnaly aloud to vist them, We check on Meaine first, since their room was closer, As we enter we see mingyu lying on the bed 100% awake and smiling like a crazy kid, and Wonwoo next to him looking like he's about to punch someone. "Well finally you guys show up, I thought you forgot about us and left" He snaps highly annoyed. We all look at Jun and he just shruges.

When Mingyu saw us he went nuts. "Omg it's my friend, my friends are back to save meeeeee." He starts clapping while still smiling like a mad man. "Umm what the literal HELL happend to Mingyu" The8 whispers into wonwoo's ear. "I actually have no idea, but they say thoses bastards injected him with some surrem named Qlipxx3, and he went insane."

"How long is he going to be in here for" Jisoo askes as mingyu is hugging him like a teddy bear, as he seems very interested in his pink hair. "They say till that surrem is out of his bloodstream so they say around 3 days to a week" Wonwoo says "And can someone help me watch Gyu you guys go get me food I haven't eaten since 8am." He whines

I check my watch It was 6pm. "There is a chicken restaurant that closes around 10pm, how about we go check on Soonhoon and then we go get us all food. "Ok but I'm not staying here alone with Gyu again fot the mext few hours" Wonwoo protest. "Me and Dk will stay here with you, Gyu doesn't seems to be letting me go any time soon" Jousha adds. "So know I'm stuck with a pyscho 5 year old, Jisoo Christ and and the literal happy emoji, GREATTTTT" Wonwoo pouts. We all laugh as we say good bye and walk towards Soonhoon's room.