Part 27 Soonhoon

Seuncheol's pov

    Once again me, Hannie, and the Seoksoo couple, were waiting outside for Soonhoon to arrive.

   "There they are!" Joshua call pointing to one of the other exits. Except Soonyoung wasn't pushing woozi in a wheelchair.

   "Woozi why are you on soonyoung's back" I yell out. "He refused a wheelchair, and since he can't really walk that well, I had to carry him" Soonyoung says as he adjust woozi into a better position. "Wheelchairs have you admitt your helpless and week, which I'm not." Woozi pouts.

    "No you just wanted Soonyoung to Carry you" Jousha mumbles as we start walking towrds the van. "Say that again and I will burn all your little Bibles" Woozi grolws, and Jousha immedlty shuts up.

  "Can we stop at a place to pick up food for dinner, Mingyu is going to lose his mind if me and him have to cook again, he burnt popcorn the other night." Hannie states. "Wow the surreum must have affected him hard." woozi says sadly "He deserves a break lets go pick up something"

    We ended up buying alot of food, which ment I had to spend MY money, so for ever additional side dish woozi wanted I made him do ayego, which he hated but did it anyways for the food.

     "Were home, and we brought food!" I yell as I carry in like 5 out of the 20 bags of food. "Thank God, I did not want to cook again, I would have lost it" Mingyu says falling onto the couch happily.

   "Wow how much damn food did you guys order" Jun ask as me, Hannie, and jisoo set up the food in the dining room table. "A lot, this is all we would let woozi get" I say rollong my eyes. "I didn't even get to pick up desert." Woozi pouts. "We have ice cream" I say patting the boys head.

    "Boys come on don't let the food get cold" I call as all the boys come filing into the room to eat.

      "I can't belive we still have leftovers" Dino says as he help me and Hannie put the leftover food into extra food containers

      "I can't belive we still have leftovers" Dino says as he help me and Hannie put the leftover food into extra food containers. "Well I found tommorows dinner" Hannie says as he places the left overs into the fridge, "I can even make stew out of tommorows leftovers."

   Soon after cleaning up, Soonhoon came over to us. "Woozi has something to ask you guys" Woozi hits Soonyoung's chest and blushed. "I wanted to sleep in the living room like we used to when we had sleepovers in the dorms" he admits shly.

    So now we are all spread out across the living room floor, still in our clothes from earlier. But the thing is no matter who is dating who, we all are always sleeping next to whoever, and cuddle whoever. As of right now I'm leaing on Jisoo, my hand resting on Seungkwan's waist, Woozi was cuddling vernon, and Dk is cuddling Hannie.

  Finally seventeen is complete once again.