Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 1: "New Beginning"

Hello! This is my first ever Fantasy Story for Love Live Fantasy! This is not some kind of short chapter. This is going to be a series. I really hope you all will enjoy this. Please Relax and enjoy. All Rights comes from Sunrise and Grand Blue Fantasy. This is my own perspective of how Love Live Fantasy story will go. And yes, I am gonna put Male Characters, and I'll put moments for some of your favorite ships. Thank you.

The Story Starts Now:

Centuries ago in Japan. Peace has been around for centuries. Until the Demons came and assassinate the humans and plan to rule the world. But luckily the Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Muse, the first generation stop the Demons and pass down parent to child for them to stop. But luckily, now the Demons are now powerful than ever. But luckily, the new generation is here to stand in their way, and their team is Aqours.

"19...20! Ready or not, here I come!" The random kid stops covering his eyes and running around and play and start looking for his friends.

He went through the buildings and villages and still can't find his friends. A small little gap wall shining bright red and minions of Demons came out of it for an entrance and out. The Kid turns around and panics while falling on the ground looking scared. The Minions of Demons are about to attack the kid but the red hair female with yellow eyes stopping them from attacking and distract them while a middle age man started picking the kid up and standing him while yelling "Run! Run as fast as you can!" The female slowed a quarter of Demons and the man started putting smoke to blow the cover in front of them. When the smoke disappeared, the red hair and yellow eyes are wearing her own Angel uniform with a little armor on them while having a little dark red top with a skirt with armor boots.

"Look before you Minions!" Riko's mentor "This is the second generation leader of Earth's defender. Meet Riko Sakurauchi the leader of the team of Aqours, and an Angel from the Legacy Angel Maki Nishikino from Muse, the first generation of Earth's defender. The same team who defeated your master 500 years ago." he was looking at the Demons.

"Leave now, or be destroyed." Riko released her wings and said, "Don't bother, I want to take them for a spin." Riko started flying towards them and start attacking them all and the minions started using their weapons and trying to slice Riko up but miss. "You all are disappointing, I thought you would be tougher, I'm not even warming up yet," Riko said it so cockily.

The Demons sneaked attacked her behind her behind but Riko dodges and shooting energy blast to them and they started falling off to the Ocean. More of the Minions have been summoned, Riko Shockley back forward "You guys are still coming? Then it looks like I have to end this now."

Riko then having her own Dark Pink, Red, and Blue aura with sparkles around her and she need decreased her aura to reach her arms. Her aura now looks like fire with purple, blue, red aura around her arms and started punching them all. Everytime time she lays a touch, she burns her enemies. More Demons coming towards her and started having firing purple, blue, red auras on Riko's leg and started kicking and punching them.

"What? Too hot for ya?" Riko then spins around like a fire tornado then stops. "Haaahhh!!" she released her energy of firing aura and burning all the Minions of Demons to ashes and disappeared.

Riko then made her wings disappeared on her back and turning back to her normal clothes with her dark red vest with a skirt then walks up to her Mentor.

"Wonderful!" Mentor Gi said with a smile. "I'm so proud that the girl I've devoted my life to training, she has grown to be a mature, Mastered Angel, and is ready to lead others into battle."

Riko looked at Mentor and saying "But I'm used to fighting alone. I don't want to put anyone else in danger."

Mentor then said. "The Demons are escalating quickly, more and more of them are coming across to do their evil."