Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 7 "Cool Off A Copy"

Demon World

    "Boss!! I'm back!!" Lyria yelled. "Where were you?" Zavok asked. "I was at the hospital at earth," Lyria replied. "Why? Were you sick?" Zavok asked. "No, no, no. I was actually stealing a bag of blood from..!! Yohane!" Lyria said.

    "What? Why?" Mira asked. "Well, since Lord Zavok's daughter doesn't really have her original body anymore..." Lyria said. "And you're gonna use that blood to make a copy of Yohane's body for Lord Zavok's daughter," Mira replied.

    "Wow, did you just read my mind?" Lyria asked. "It's whatever really, where is her spirit anyways," Mira replied and asked. "I'm here! Hey Lyria-Chan, Hey Mira-Chan. Hello Daddy. Long time no see!" Zavok's daughter said.

    Her spirit was just flying around as Lyria was smiling, and Zavok. "Serena..." Mira said. "Hey, Serena-Chan!! I've got a new body I just got for you so why not use some magic and you'll be good as new." Lyria said. "That's great, let's get this started," Serena replied.

    They both were going into the magic room as Mira said: "You know, saying a new body just sounds... weird." Mira said. "You'll get used to it, plus it's my daughter's energetic side that keeps me from being here anyway," Zavok replied.

    A couple of minutes later, Lyria went out. "Ladies and Gentlemen!! I introduced, Serena 2.0!" Lyria showed Serena fully as she looked like Yohane but with her own Demon Uniform. "Wow, she definitely does look like Yohane. I'm a little shock." Mira said.

    "Cool thing is that I still have my old powers back again with Yohane's too," Serena said. "Since she has a new body... why not give her a new name too? What idea should your name be?" Lyria asked.

    "Hmm... new name, new name. How about... Yoshiko?" She asked. "Ohhh! Nice name! I like it. It's very Yohane style name." Lyria replied.

    "So, this new generation thing. What's their deal?" Yoshiko asked. "Oh, them? Well, they are called Aqours and they've beaten five of our legion so far. They won't stop until Master Zavok is defeated." Lyria replied. "But it won't be a problem because we have you and Red X soon, and for Master Zavok's powers are back."

    "Oh, so you're even bringing Red X along, great. Until he's here. I'll have my fun with them then. Let's see what they've got. I hope they'll be better than Muse was." Yoshiko said.

Temple House

    Yohane then ran inside the temple house door. "I'm back! Hospital is now done! Time for some breakfast!" She yelled as she sits down on the couch and looked at You-Chan weirdly.

    You-Chan was measuring her cereal on how much she can eat, Riko, Chika, Kanan, and the others looked at her weirdly. You-Chan then notice then looked at them back looking all confused.

    "What are you doing?" Yohane asked. "Just eat already." "There's a right way to do anything, within a warrior's code," You-Chan replied. "Wow, you're so wound up, I'm surprised you can digest your food," Yohane said.

    You-Chan then rolled her eyes as Mari came out with a new dish. "I've come up with a new recipe," Mari said, she then puts her dish on the table and was about to open. "Everybody loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, right? So for breakfast, why not a PB&J omelet?"

    They all look disgusted on what they saw as the PB&J omelet looked soggy and undercooked as the whole thing looked brown and looked like a total mess. Mari's omelet was dropping on the table with a little bit of carrot.

"D-darn! I'm stuff. I just ate!" Kanan replied. "I'm actually on a diet," Hanamaru said. "Same here!" They all said except You-Chan. Mari then looked at her as You-Chan panicked and put her cereal and milk on her bowl and started to eat.