Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 4 "A Deal"

As all of the Aqours are training their best to improve themselves, Kanan then stops to tell Hanamaru if she needs anything then she can tell Kanan. "Hey, Hanamaru-Chan," Kanan said. "If you have any worries, then let me know." Hanamaru then looks at Kanan looking confused.

"Worried, Zura?" Hanamaru asked. "Yeah, I was just thinking. Maybe you missed your family. You know, spend time with your loved ones." Kanan replied. Hanamaru then smiled and says thank you to Kanan.

Yohane then practices her dark magic. "I've finally done it!" Yohane yelled with excitement. Kanan then walks over to Yohane and said "Hey, Yohane. I know you've been working really hard with your magic. It took me years to master it. If you ever need to talk, then let me know. Yohane was confused and was looking at Kanan weirdly. "Uh, yeah... anything you say." Yohane replied.

Mari was practicing with her reading as soon as Kanan walked up to her. "Hey. Mari. If you ever need-" "I'm good Kanan-Chan." Mari interrupted and smiled at her. Kanan smiled back.

You-Chan then went to Chika and ask "What's up with Kanan-Chan? Why is she so worried about everyone?" Chika replied with a shrug. "She's been like that since yesterday."

The Demon World

One of the Demon legions then came towards the Demon King's Castle. Master Zavok then saw her. "Hey! What's that daredevil doing here!? What do you think you're doing Erzen!?" Erzen then replied, "Nice to meet you too, Master." King Zavok got annoyed "I didn't summon you.

Lyria then yelled. "That was me, master! Her reputation for ugliness got me thinking. Her face breaks a lot of mirrors. But I heard she's a heartbreaker too." Mira looked at Lyria. "This low life?" she asked. Lyria said, "She's actually able to get humans to give up their dreams, and nothing is sadder to them than giving up on their dreams."

Erzen said, "I'll get enough energy, and nobody will stop me." Zavok then hits a wall and yelled "Garh! That's what they all say! Do you know how many Legions of Demons have failed me already!? Failure is not an option!" He then makes the ground shakes. "If you get any energy! Then I'll make you feel even uglier than your face! You've given me a headache." he then drinks his medicine.

Erzen replied "Don't worry Master. Let me show you what getting just one human quitting their dream can do. They'll be so much energy that you don't know what to do with it."

Back to Earth

A kid at a bench has her own baseball uniform on as she has a mini baseball on her hand for a gift to her father. She then heard a noise coming from her right and started walking towards the sound. As the gap from the tree turns bright red, Erzen then came out and scared the kid.

"A monster!" She yelled. "I am a monster, but I'm a monster who's here to make a deal." The kid then looks at Erzen confused.

Temple House

Mentor pouring some tea and Kanan came to help Mentor out. "Let me help you with that." as Mentor and Riko looking at Kanan weirdly. Then a beeping came on the temple as a warning for the Demons stepped over Earth. "Another Demon has crossed to our world," Riko said.

The Park

"So, how about that deal?" Erzen asked. The little baseball girl then thinks about and asked: "You can really do that?" Erzen then nods "Of course, monsters can do anything." "You promise?" The girl asked. "I promise." Erzen then replied. "Pinky Promise?" They were about to pinky swear to each other but Riko stopped them "Hey!" Riko yelled.

Riko then attacks but Erzen dodged her hits. Kanan then attacks behind Riko and so did Dia. Erzen got hit and fell. Mari asked the little girl if she's okay.