Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 21 "Chika vs Riko"

Riko and Chika were looking at each other and standing in front but not too close. Chika's hair returns back to her regular hairstyle with her hair tie on the bottom. She then gave Riko an evil smiling glare with her purple eye's with the dark red-purple aura.

Chika chuckled a bit while panting for air. Riko looked at her and got all worried and wondered what's going on with her.

"Something's wrong," Riko said. Chika closed her eyes and slaps herself lightly for a few times and opened her eyes with her eye color returning to red and with her dark aura gone too.

Far from battle, Red X was watching them with Purple X behind him. "You seem like you're lonely so I decided to give you company." Purple X said. "What do you want now?" Red X crossed his arms and looked to the battle area.

"Nothing much, I can see why you're interested in that orange hair girl, she and Riko can be interesting. Chika may not be as powerful as her, but as long she can resonate long enough, I'm pretty sure she'll beat her." Purple X smiled at him.

"I have no interested in seeing who will win in the end." Red X replied. He then looking at Chika and Riko closely knowing something is wrong here.

"I'm finishing in the next round!" Chika said while glaring. "No doubt about, you definitely have gotten stronger." Riko smiled at Chika. "I sure have and I'm gonna keep getting better and better." Chika raised her sword and point it at Riko. "And soon enough I'll be the strongest in Aqours and the whole world!"

"Right, you said the same thing when you first got the sword and the shield of Achilles. Are you still going to make that dream come true?" Riko asked.

"Hell yeah." Chika smiled. "Because we're the best there is." "Sounds nice, but I'm still planning on winning this battle," Riko replied. "After I beat you, I'll become the new leader here in Aqours!" Chika glared at her.

Riko glared back and was shocked at what she heard. "That's quite the smack talk, Chika is taunting her leader as she meant it." Purple X said. Yoshiko was watching too while hiding. "Chika-Chan is crazy if she's going to taunt Riko like that..." She then rests a bit from her injuries. Dia was also with Yoshiko and watching the battle.

"Next round starts now!" They both said and were on their battle position. "I'm gonna use my defense for this round too..." Chika holds her shield and wields it like she is guarded. "Chika-Chan, you sure gave me a really hard time, but since I know how you block and your attacks are now, it's my turn to fight harder and harder..." Riko said in her head.

Chika then sliced through the ground and makes some boulders and shoots them towards Riko. She flies through all of them and dodges them all. "You're going to have to try harder than that!" Riko then charges her punch and knees.

"Okay then, Z Defense!!" Chika blocks every attack that Riko gave. Riko flies around but nothing effective since Chika keeps on blocking and knowing where she'll fly and attack next.

"You're not the only one who's gotten stronger!" Riko lands back down on the ground. "I too have been not fighting just Demons, but my friends, and people around the world too!" Riko made her attacks harder which pushes Chika a bit.

"You'll never beat me with weak attacks like that, you think you're hot stuff but it doesn't matter how strong you get Riko. I'll just get even stronger!" Chika withstands Riko's barrage of attacks and pushes her to the wall from her shield.

"You're gonna have a real hard time one-upping me, girlfriend!" Riko flips back on the wall and lands it on her two feet. She then pushes herself back to give herself some speed and spins around like a tornado. "Special Move: Galaxy Nova!!"