Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 15 "Welcome To The Place Of Hope"

Temple House

Riko is at her room checking for books to read on her shelf. One book fell on her head and dropped on the ground. "Oww... Huh? Ohh!" Riko's eye widens and picked up the book she just drops. She took a breathe and blow the dust off.

"It's Muse's backstory! I forget I read this a long time ago." She then opened the first chapter and sit down on her bed. Riko then told every Aqours member to go to her room.

"What is it? You yelled like you were excited too." Yohane yawned. "Well, I found Muse's stories of their adventure!" Riko replied. Everyone was shocked. "Where did you get that book? And who made the story anyway?" Dia asked with everyone with their sleeping clothes sitting down at the carpet.

"Well, I remembered Mentor gave me this to read, he said this was their true backstory. So I guess you all can know a little more about Muse." Riko looked all of them with a smile. "Who wrote the book?" Ruby asked.

Chika snatches the book out of Riko's hand and read the author's name. "Sar-No! Sarah? Wait- No..." Riko then took the book back. "The person who made this book is pronounced Zara (Zuar-Uhh.)" Riko replied.

Everyone had no idea who he is at all. "So... who is she?" Mari asked. Riko then facepalmed. "It's not a she. It's a "HE", and you'll find out in the first chapter of the story. That's if, anybody is interested in the story."

Everyone nods and yelled. "I want to know!!" "Who are the top strongest members in Muse, Zura?" Hanamaru asked with her hugging a pillow. "Hmm... It was Umi... Maki... I think Honoka was the third for a bit..." Riko tapped her chin.

"Can you just please just start the story!?" Dia asked loudly and pouted. "Alright, alright... Here's the first chapter of Muse!" Riko replied.

500 Years Ago

We go back 500 years from the past going around the forest with a hidden secret martial arts training facility with 6 students sitting down on the floor meditating, they all have student training gi. They all are 3 years student from how early they worked on mastering martial arts. The one girl who struggles on meditating, with grey long hair and a ponytail on her right side with blue eyes.

The girl who struggles on meditating is looking at the dark long hair girl with yellow eyes. "Hey, Umi? What is going on here?" Umi then rolled her eyes and looked back at the grey hair, blue eyed girl. "Kotori, no talking."

Kotori then pouted. "Lighten up. We've been sitting here since last night." Just try to enjoy the silence..." Umi whispered. "I hate silence..." Kotori replied. All the 6 student stands up after they heard the bell rang.

"Hey Umi, do my butt get up with me? I can't tell, I'm numb." They all bowed to their master. The master went up and looked at them all. "You are the Sixth finalist, I'm looking for three.

They all spared each other seeing who will be the three to be chosen. Kotori got her chance to release her inner spirit with her magic, so did Umi. Also the female with dark hair who is really cocky about everything.

"Jeana, Kotori, and Umi join us on the great hall this evening." The master said. The three who were chosen bowed and took a break. The bell rang and Kotori clapped Umi's hand with them both celebrating.

Jean, the third year is chosen from the master was sweating. "Where's my towel!? Doofus, go get me a towel!" She yelled at the first year student while getting a hot towel. The master heard the noise and looked at Jeana. "Go get me a towel! Move it! That's a direct order from a third-year student!!" Jeana glared and push the first year's stack of towels off the bench and dropped all over the ground. The orange haired girl with a ponytail on her right with blue eyes running up to Jeana. "Here's your towel!" The orange hair girl said.