Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 32 "Yoshiko's Test"

"Yoshiko-Chan... Yoshiko-Chan? Yoshiko-Chan!" Chika yelled at her name repeatedly. Yoshiko's eyes shiver and opened up a bit and saw Chika, Riko, You, Kanan, and Ruby in a huge cage cell.

Yoshiko was out of the cell and having herself laying on the ground. She then got up and ran towards them. "Hey, what's going on? Why are you all here?" She asked. "We were surrounded by so many minions. They all kept us into this cell, we can't use our magic power here." Riko replied.

"How the hell can I get you all out of here then?" Yoshiko tried to break the metal. "Sir." Lyria kneeled to King Zavok. "Your daughter absorbed a lot of dark magic from the lava, we now need to regain a lot more back."

Zavok started to smile on Yoshiko and started to chuckle a bit. "I see... well, why don't some of our legions take care of her? The more fight, the more power the lava pit will take." "Alright... then let's bring Green X into this," Lyria said and nodded.

"Yoshiko!!" Zavok yelled with her looking at him. "We'll make you a deal. Battle with our 3 strongest legions, and we'll let you and the others out of here." Zavok said. "That's the best thing you've said all day!!" Yoshiko giving an evil smile and walked up.

"Yoshiko-Chan! Don't! You still haven't recovered with your new powers yet!" You yelled with concern. "I don't care! I'll get you all out of here in a minute!" Yoshiko replied. "So, who's my challenger!?"

The Green mask with the cloak with the same as Red X's design came out. "I will be your opponent, traitor." He smiled. "Green X I'm assuming?" Yoshiko asked him.

"It's obvious enough, and for the trouble of you being the person who's the closest between Red X the number one of all of the Demon legions." He crossed his arm. "I'm shocked Red X speaks his personal life and how he feels from you."

"I guess I just got lucky, he must see something in me that you people don't." Yoshiko pointed at him with overconfidence. "Don't count me out just yet, my Cerberus will crush your Bahamut."

"Why don't we found out now then?" Yoshiko giving a smirk and her aura is flowing around her with Green X doing the same but his aura is green. "Yeah... you're definitely the King's daughter alright... that fire in you, that demon part of you gives me the joy of wanting to kick your ass even more..."

"I know you're going on the offense... so I'll just do you a favor and knock you to pieces..." Green X said in his thoughts. "Try and knock me out, I dare you..." Yoshiko said in an enhanced

"3...2...1... Fight!" Everyone yelled out.

Yoshiko summons her demon wings and flies towards Green X with tremendous speed. He guards himself and releases his magic power. "Come forth! Dog in the underworld! Cerberus!!"

Cerberus came out from his magic aura with it roaring out. "Dark Move: Chain Protection!!" Green X using Cerberus' chain's to block every one of Yoshiko's attack. Yoshiko kept on kicking, and punching and side punch and kicks but nothing worked.

"Whoa, look at those defenses..." Chika shockingly said. "That's some myth he has there," Riko replied.

"As I thought, your attacks are useless against me." Green X smiled and whipped Yoshiko upwards with one of the chains. Yoshiko flies down and charges her attack from her dark aura with her arms.

"Say that after my new Special Move: Final Slash!!" Yoshiko hits his chains and with it pushes both of them back. "Dark Move: Chain Counter!!" Green X shooting more chains towards Yoshiko.

"I'll crush you!!" Yoshiko's eyes sclera turned black with her voice enhanced. Her dragon of Bahamut came out with a huge roar with it impressing her audience. Her hair was flowing through her aura and with it having her dive down dodging Green X's chains. "RRAAAAGGGGHHHH!!! BAHAMUT!!!"