Love! Live! Fantasy! Chapter 26 "Thrash Of Power"

"Summer! Sea! Let's go swimming!!" Kanan, Chika, You, Dia, and Yohane yelled out of excitement. Chika, You, and Kanan ran up to the beach and jumping into the sea. "Ahhh..." Chika moans. "It's so hot earlier... I'm so glad we have a day off for fun..."

"I don't know if it's a good idea for me being here, what if Ruby is in trouble?" Dia asked worriedly. "You don't have to worry," Riko replied and gave Dia a smile. "She's with Hanamaru, Mari-Chan, and Yoshiko-Chan. Besides, they're just going shopping."

Dia smiled back at her. "I guess you're right." You was swimming around the ocean with Chika following her. "You know, Demons haven't shown up for a while, people here get to spend more time in the summertime." Kanan walked up to Dia and Riko.

"Still, they could be planning something big that leave us surprised, so we can't let our guard down," Riko replied. "And let's hope the three of them are done shopping and meet us here too."

"I just noticed now, but where is Mari?" Dia asked and looked around. "Oh, her? She's off shopping with Ruby, Hanamaru, and Yoshiko. She wanted to buy some cooking instructions for herself." Kanan replied.

"Cooking instructions?" Dia and Riko asked and looked at each other. "Yeah... I think she wants to learn more... hehe..." Kanan giggled. "I don't know if it's a good thing, but let's just go for it." Dia sigh.

Chika and You were digging up sand and found a seashell. "Whoa, this one is all purple." You shockingly said. "Looks clean too, let's show it to the others," Chika said and You nodded.

"What's with the hard wind blowing around right now?" You asked. "It sure is getting windy, but it's such a nice day and it's the middle of summer too."

Riko, Kanan, and Dia feeling the wind blowing by and it was a hard wind too. "I've never thought we'd get hard windy weather here of all places." Kanan blocking her face with her arms.

"You think something must have caused this?" Dia asked. "Let's just wait it out, let's pack up and meet Hanamaru and the others at the city in an hour if this keeps up," Riko said.

Meanwhile With The Others

Yoshiko was waiting at the fountain with her black jacket that she had. "Yoshiko-Chan! We're over here!" Hanamaru yelled and waved at her. She saw Hanamaru and Ruby at the door at the shoe shop and went up to both of them.

"Hey, thanks for bringing me along, I always wanted to try some new clothing and new hair design." Yoshiko smiled. "Yeah of course, since Riko-Chan let us have a day off, we decided to look around some places." Ruby smiled back at her and went inside.

"Where's Mari-Chan? She said she'll be here." Yoshiko looked around. "Didn't she say she wants to buy some cooking book, Zura?" Hanamaru replied. "Even so, we'll find her somewhere."

Minutes went by with the three went to the shoe store, and after that the clothing, they decided to stop by to eat and grabbed a smoothie after.

"Hey! Sorry!" Mari ran up to Yoshiko, Hanamaru, and Ruby where they are sitting at the chair with a table around the smoothie shop. "Where were you? We've been here for 2 hours just killing time." Yoshiko asked her. "Sorry, I was just busy doing some stuff." Mari winked and tick her tongue a bit out.

"Is the others gonna be here?" Ruby asked. "I want my sister to see if this clothing fits." Ruby showed Mari a dress with purple and blue stripes. The skirt was a little short and with no arm sleeves. "Hmm... I don't know..." Mari said.

The wind flew around the city with paper leaves and other stuff flying by. "Jeez... it's a bit chilly for the summer today, Zura." Hanamaru blocks her face from the wind while holding her strawberry drink.