Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 13 "A Love For Sight" (Valentine's Day Special)

Chika was working on her restaurant in the morning. She then just got done cleaning up the tables. "Argh.. okay, time to open up the place." She then switched the sign to open from the door outside the window and saw some fancy rich car.

    The male got out with his seat in the car with a fancy tuxedo in a back color, and blue hair and yellow eyes. Chika got excited when she saw him. "Hey! Welcome to Chika's Fancy Burning Hot Restaurant, Sit! Sit!" Chika offered this man to sit down at the chair inside.

    "I didn't come here to take a bite this time, Chika." He said twirling his hands together. "I need a favor." Chika sat down across from him "What is it? Tell me." She put her hand on her chin and placed her elbow on the table. The man cough and was about to blush. "Well... To be honest..."

Temple House

Kanan got home sighing and once she got to the living room, she laid down on the couch. Riko and Mari we're playing a game and saw Kanan came in. "What's wrong with you?" Riko asked and takes her turn. "You don't usually take this late to get home."

Kanan then sat back up and yawns. "Well, I just got a little bit of trouble with the National Japan Guards." She replied. Mari and Riko stop playing and looks at Kanan. "What happened?" Mari asked and sit next to Kanan. "I just got a job at some Russian hockey team." Riko gave Kanan a confused look on her face.

"Well, I'm guessing that turn out great for you?" Riko asked. Kanan rolled her eyes and couldn't think properly. "Girl, it was a fucking nightmare! First of all, I suck at hockey, and no could speak Japanese properly at all!" Kanan rests back.

"Could you at least tell us why you got in trouble?" Mari asked. "We ended up losing and those crazy fuckers just started beating the hell out of each other," Kanan replied with a dramatic voice.

"Oooh! I got ya! Wait, a hockey game is pretty steep for getting in trouble by the guards." Mari sat back down on her seat where she was playing a board game with Riko. Kanan then laughs a bit and scratch her hair. "Hehe... Well, I might have got a little carried away."

"I'll just leave that to you then, hey! You wanna play connect four and chess with us?" Mari asked with a smile. Kanan laid back down and started to rest. "Nah... games are not really my thing..."

Chika came into the living room and check for Mari. "Ahhh! Mari-Chan!!" Chika ran and kicks Riko off her seat and puts some option wedding clothes and grabs them one by one on how it fits Mari. Mari, Kanan, and Riko got confused about what's happening. "Uhh... what's going on?" Mari asked with sweat on her face.

"To be honest, my number one regular customer is a pretty son of a rich family!" Chika grabs the other dress and matches it to Mari. "So... I'd like you to be his fiancée, Mari-Chan." Chika smiled. Kanan, Riko, stands up in shock, same with Mari. "Fiancée!?" They all yelled except Chika. Chika nods like she is proud.

Morning Time

    "Matsumiya Family?" Mentor asked and walked around the living room. "The Matsumiyas are famous plutocrats, Mari is going to say she's the fiancee for one of their noble sons?" All the others sat down with comfort and having snacks while they are talking.

    "According to Chika-Chan, it seems the candidates for Obocchama fiancee are ferocious," You-Chan replied with her sitting down on her knees. "He's fed up with it, so he thought of announcing a fake wedding." Yohane took a sip of her orange juice then.

    "But why Mari-Chan?" Ruby asked with a blanket for herself. "Oh, He met Mari at Chika's restaurant that one time," You-Chan turns around and face to Ruby with everyone looking at her. "But, What if... he was serious... but that couldn't be." You-Chan putting her hands on her chin to relax.