Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 23 "Friendships And Bond"

"Hahaha..." Mizuku laughs out with her own injuries. Riko smiles out. "So you finally broke your shell. Finally, I'll go all out."

    "You're an idiot for letting me go all out. Humans like you should always be extinct." Mizuku smiled. Riko summoning her own aura around her.

    Mizuku flies and charges Riko out of the roof and land out of the mansion. Mizuku summons lightning on her arm and punches down to Riko. She rolled away and shooting fire on her hands at Riko.

    Riko using her wings to block the attack. Riko flaps her wings with the wind stopping the fire. She then uses her magic power on her kick that affected Mizuku a lot. "Grgh..." Mizuku using her lightning and strikes Riko out.

Meanwhile With Red X And Chika

    Chika woke up and rubbing her head around. "Argh... god, my head hurts..." Chika looked at Red X. "Red X? What are you doing here, wait? Where are we?"

    "You're at the Demon World, where Purple X's mansion is at." He replied. He offered her a hand. Chika accepted and got up. "All I remembered is that I was gonna be possessed and when I woke up, I woke up here."

    "It's a long story, but I'll try to make it short. You and the others except for Dia, Riko, and Yoshiko were mind-controlled for the last 3 weeks. Ever since now we tried to rescue as many as we can." He said. "Your mentor also died as well."

    Chika was shocked with her eyes to widen more than she could have ever done. "I see... wait, where's Riko-Chan, and the others now?" She asked with her hands on her chest.

    "We've saved all of them, but Riko wants to fight Purple X alone." He replied. "What, then we have to help her! She probably needs us." She yelled softly.

    "No, I think Riko wants to fight alone, she wants to prove herself that she can handle fighting alone because she doesn't want her friends to be more injured as they are now."

    "It doesn't matter to be. Riko-Chan is my best friend and I'll do anything to protect her, same goes for You-Chan and the others too." Chika smiled. "No matter what, they are never alone." She ran towards the mansion where the fight is.

Yoshiko's And Sarah's Side

    All the Aqours got out of the mansion with a couple of bruises around them. "Hey! Everyone!" Chika waved at Aqours. "Chika-Chan?" You asked. Chika hugs You with her hugging back.

    Yoshiko, Sarah, and Dia smiled at each other. "Everyone is back." The three said. "Where's Riko-Chan? We've haven't seen her yet." Kanan asked. "Oh right. Riko-Chan is fighting Purple X alone." "Then we should help her then, Zura!" Hanamaru said.

    Riko had multiple cuts on her with herself panting on her knees. "Don't you see? Nobody can defeat me like this!" Mizuku yelled.

    Riko got back up again barely. Mizuku using her blaster and shoots her again. She falls back down again with smoke around her.

    Riko got back up again and giggles. "Why... don't you just die!!" Mizuku strikes lightning one last time. Riko flies upward and flies back down to Mizuku. "Not so fast!" She puts down some kind of purple aura on Riko making her have a hard time standing.

    "This is a special kind of power I got from hell!  Dead Gravity!!" The gravity pushes Riko down on her knees with Mizuku's energy blast shooting on Riko downward. "God... I can't give up, now..." Riko groaning.

    "Leader of Aqours huh? Don't make me laugh! You're far from it! I'll kill you and have your friends kill every human being on Earth possible!" Mizuku yelled. "As if I let you! I won't lose to someone... who believes nothing but herself! Seldom!!" Riko increasing her magic power on herself and withstand the huge gravity.