Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 9 "Sister Ninja"

Demon World

"Great job again Red X!" Lyria said as she clapped. Red X just then crossed his arms. "You don't have to keep celebrating every time I come here." He replied. Lyria then giggled. "I know, but it's still amazing how you took Aqours on too," Lyria said.

Yoshiko then walked up to Red X and pushed Lyria off and glared at him. "What's the big idea? Giving tips and all that to our enemy?" She asked. "I have no interested on fighting someone who doesn't know how to fight." Red X then replied.

Yoshiko then pouted. "You're still mean after all this day," Yoshiko said. "What? You're jealous that you didn't get any tips and tricks?" Red X asked. Yoshiko then looked at him weirdly. "What!? Noo!! Why would I be! If we want to take over Earth, I'm just saying you shouldn't be giving out tips and all that." Yoshiko replied.

Red X didn't really give out any facial expression at all and just looked at Yoshiko. "Look at you, no emotions at all. I bet in your head. You're like "Awww, this girl is so annoying and insane." Yoshiko said.

"Wow, how did you know what I was thinking?" Red X asked. "EHHH!!? I WAS JOKING!!" Yoshiko pouts. Then a white girl with a red eye on her left and green on eye on her right with purple armor on her top and bottom as she shows her stomach.

"Ahhh... fresh air. Great to be back," She said as she walks up. " Samara said. They all were shocked except Red X. "Samara? What are you doing here? I didn't think you'll be here so early." Yoshiko said.

The others then saw others came as well. "Aki, and Yuna? Wow, the whole squad is here." She said. "What's wrong Red X? You seem quiet than usual." Samara asked smirking. Red X then walked away and said: "I'm not interested in what you say." "I'll beat you one day," Samara replied.

Earth

All of Aqours member was the forest looking for a place to rest. "Arrgh... Riko-Chan... are we there yet?" Chika asked so tiredly. "When I see the waterfall then yeah," Riko replied.

"We've been walking for hours, trying to find a place to camp... why are we even doing this in the first place?" You-Chan asked. Riko then looked at her map. "Well, Mentor said that he wants us to enjoy nature, and feel more relaxed than at home I guess," Riko replied.

"But they're so many flies all over me a minute ago. Seen all of us will get mosquito bites." Mari pouted. "Don't worry, we won't be here that long. I hope..." Riko replied.

A couple minutes later, they have arrived at their destination. Almost all the Aqours struggles to get up. "I can't... take another step." Ruby panting. Kanan then got to look at the waterfall and see how beautiful it is.

"Alright, this is where we'll be able to shower for the 3 days here. We got more than enough food, blankets, and tents right?" Riko asked. All the Aqours checked and nods as they got everything.

"Guess we need now, is wood for starting a fire," Riko said as she looked around. "Ohhh! I'll get wood!" Chika yelled as she raised her hands. "Okay, but you need someone to be there with you too. Just in case." Riko replied. "I'll go with her." Kanan raised her hands.

Kanan and Chika then get some wood, as they only have a little. "I see some over there," Chika said as she separated from Kanan. After she picked up some, she then heard a noise and sense something.

A mysterious person then accidentally stepped on a stick and made a noise. Chika then heard it behind her, she then throws her sword at this person but dodged. She saw this person's eyebrows and how big this person's breast is so she assumed it was a female.

A female ninja then throws some Kunais at Chika, she then ducked down. "A ninja!" Chika yelled. The female ninja then climbed up the tree and was retreating. Chika follows her and starts jumping on tree branches.