Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 34 "The Fierce Battle"

"Round 100! Who's my opponent this time?" Yoshiko asked. "That would be me," Yashiro replied and he walked up to Ruby. "Y-yes Brother?" Ruby asked.

"May I borrow your Xcalibur?" He asked nicely. "Sure!" Ruby gave her brother her sword. Everyone was shocked them except for Yoshiko.

"Heh, so I'm facing Yashiro-San. I'll defeat him just like everybody else!" Yoshiko smiled and pointed at him. "You can use offense or defense for this round." He said. "Really? Then I'll be on the defense!" She said with high confidence. "I'll make sure to win this one-" Yashiro gave Yoshiko the stinkeye and had her all startled.

"Heh! Then bring it on!!" Yashiro yelled with him putting himself into the attack position. Yoshiko started smiling and was in her defense position. "Let's do this thing!"

"3...2...1...Fight!!" They all yelled.

Yashiro charges at Yoshiko with her having her arms guarded. "Just as I expect! His power is amazing!" Dia and Ruby smiled. "Let's go and get her Excalibur!" He keeps attacking her but Yoshiko slides his sword off her and dodges.

"This guy is intense... Zura..." Hanamaru said with her being impressed. Yashiro kept on attacking nonstop but Yoshiko manages to stay in her position without her moving around the sand.

"Alright Special Move: Final Guard!!" Yoshiko using her magic and made a circling shield for her to increase her defense power. "Heh... if that's how you want it. Then here!!" Yashiro sliced through her shield.

He broke through her shield and leaving Yoshiko shocked and wide open for Yashiro to attack. "Now slice it apart with a Special Move: Saber Strike!!" He sliced around the sand and had her pushed out of the outer line and fell down.

Aqours was shocked by the attack and they started looking at Yashiro. "That attack was out of this world..." Mari shockingly said. "Grgh..." Yoshiko grunted with her standing up and clenched her fist.

"What's the matter, Yoshiko? Didn't you hear me when I said get into the zone?" He smirked. "Concentrate..." Yoshiko said in a low tone. "Hmm?" Yashiro giving her a confused look.

"Concentrate..." Yoshiko's purple aura being around her. She started grunting with her voice being enhanced. "This is it! I'll beat you in round 101!" She pointed at him. "And I'll start by using the offense!"

"Offense huh? Heh... she decided that instantly." He said in his head. "Good choice! I like it! Hahahaha!" He laughs out loud. Yoshiko started being in her offense position with Yashiro too.

"You're one of a kind, you know that?" He asked. "Riko was right by picking you to finish your father off."

"3...2...1... Fight!!" They all yelled.

Yoshiko and Yashiro both charged at each other. They both attacked and attacked nonstop without any defenses. She pushed Yashiro and almost made him reach the outer line.

He then ran back at her and swinging his sword around like a mad man. Yoshiko dodges as many as possible with her knowing his movements are. "Yoshiko-Chan is matching him blow for blow!" Chika yelled.

Their attacks collided then the impact pushed them back. "Now... RAAAAGHHHHH!!!" Yashiro powers up and having his aura flowing to the wind blowing around the beach.

Aqours felt the energy around them too with them being all shocked. "That's incredible!!" Yohane, Kanan, Mari, Riko, Chika, and You, and Hanamaru yelled. "I told you he's awesome!" Ruby and Dia smiled.

Yoshiko had one of her eyes closed having the light is too bright for her. "I'll show you what I'm really made of... RAAAAGGGHHHHH!!! Wrap this up with Dual a Special Move: Dual Saber!!"